What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

If I have this amount, I would go for additional knowledge or training on something that can be established and invest little on gain further educational knowledge. But most of the money would go to seeking knowledge on what to establish and getting full details.

if I have up to nine million in my account I will go into running of university and at the same time I will go into a particular type of business that favours me, that will favours me so much because I will never be poor again in life and my generation will enjoy the fruits of my labour.

Start a business with half of the cash and ensure that the business grows a bit then from the proceeds I go back to school to learn more and become better business man. The other half of the fund is invested in low-risk and guaranteed return on capital investments.
Post automatically merged:

Start a business with half of the cash and ensure that the business grows a bit then from the proceeds I go back to school to learn more and become better business man. The other half of the fund is invested in low-risk and guaranteed return on capital investments.

I'm beginning a business In the initial two years, during my season of working together then there ought to be cycle of obtaining of entrance into College and discovering methods of procuring another abilities.

I don't know about what you can get with 7 million in your country, however, in my home country with 7 million you can graduate from the best university. Since you graduated from the best university, you have high chances of getting best paying job provided you have best degree. Chances of employment is more than 80 percent if you graduate with best degree from the best university.

I would use the money to build up a business empire, because that seven million can make me more millions and I can use the money I made to run a university degree program. Many people are out there, graduates but no job.

In my country 70 millions are equal to $44k so it is too much money for me, i will do business rather BSC degree. Because business has surpassed any degree and education in the sense of money or income. So he should start business like real estate business or any shop of selling good will be nice for him.

A friend was faced with such, the family raised 7 milion Niara for him to either run a BSC Degree or Start a Business? Due to peer pressure he opt in for a university degree. After graduating he couldn't secure a job of his choice making him revert to the business he was doing before selling clothes. He has no capital to start the clothing business on a large scale, but he knows every bit about the business to make him successful. The family refuse to come to his aid cos they've raised 7 Million for him in the past.
What would be your pick If you have such opportunity (7 million in your currency) as at now?
Definitely it should go towards business because business makes future bright and it can earn you a lot of profit and there are more chances of success in it, if you invest more money in it, then you can become a Millionaire.

In my country 70 millions are equal to $44k so it is too much money for me, i will do business rather BSC degree. Because business has surpassed any degree and education in the sense of money or income. So he should start business like real estate business or any shop of selling good will be nice for him.

I feel I can run both university program and business since university environment gives room for business too particularly when you leave in off-campus you just engage what student may need

lol, this is a very funny question, why would I run a university program again? , For what purpose? I'll just take that money and invest in into a business, Which will probably be real estate or agriculture. University is not the only place you can learn.
If the course you're aspiring for is not a professional course then the course to be successful in life cannot be taught in the classroom, no textbook can be referenced that will automatically make you rich and attain your desired height of monetary freedom.
School is meant for integration into the society and social norms.

This is an enormous chance a great many people are petitioning have. On the off chance that I have family that can raise 7million for me to begin a business I will like to discard tutoring and go for Business. Joblessness is on the expansion in all piece of the world and since my University degree won't have the option to put food on my table after graduation what's currently the purpose of making it work

This is an enormous chance a great many people are petitioning have. On the off chance that I have family that can raise 7million for me to begin a business I will like to discard tutoring and go for Business. Joblessness is on the expansion in all piece of the world and since my University degree won't have the option to put food on my table after graduation what's currently the purpose of making it work

@Hasan Raza this is what happens in most developing countries and some developed ones. Annual increase of unemployment rate is alarming with majority of the job seekers being a degree holder is just something government can't handle. Entrepreneurship related courses and subjects should be made compulsory in all Educational institutions.

As for me when I have such amount of money tell me what else am I looking for, why will I start a university program for, I will rather start a business and let them money brings me profit and put a Target on the business, with business I have no problem because there lots of business in country you can deal with

I'd opt in for a lucrative business with the #7m. Getting a college degree... You still need money to set up after bagging the degree. From my own view though. I believe in entrepreneurship

University programme? I'm not even done with the University programme I'm currently running, why would I want to run another one. I'd gladly start a business with no second thoughts, I already have a business Idea and plan, all I need is adequate capital and I'll be up and running, 7 million is definitely more than enough

What kind of school did he go to that he spent a whole 7 million Naira. I don't advise people to go into business while neglecting education. Both works together, he should have planned well, there is nothing bad in going to school and starting his business afterwards.

Seven million is no where enough to build a university in my country,but it's a very good sum of capital to start a highly profitable and capital intensive business. With seven million capital,you do exploits in business
Hey bro, Sorry u misinterpreted the question. Maybe you can go back to re-read for clarity. Although what was asked was if you would choose a business or go to school if you were given seven million in your currency. Surely seven million naira can't build a higher institution in Nigeria

I Will rather invest in business than run a degree program. In the long run pursue a degree program from the returns of the business while you still continue running the business
Morever business has proven to be better than schooling in Nigeria

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back