What's new

7 Million in your currency: Would you run a university programme or Start A Business?

What kind of school did he go to that he spent a whole 7 million Naira. I don't advise people to go into business while neglecting education. Both works together, he should have planned well, there is nothing bad in going to school and starting his business afterwards.
Are you aware going to the university is not as important as Primary and secondary Education. The purpose of Education is to integrate a child into the society which must have been achieved at the early stages of ones childhood. A university degree is not a must.

Are you aware going to the university is not as important as Primary and secondary Education. The purpose of Education is to integrate a child into the society which must have been achieved at the early stages of ones childhood. A university degree is not a must.
I think you misquoted me. Education is not confined to the walls of school so a university degree is not a must, agreed. However, there is nothing bad with poster's friend going to school to pursue one.
What I meant in my post was that he should have planned well, 7 million Naira is a lot of money, even after school he should still have enough to start his business without extra financial help if he had managed the money well.

In my country 7m cannot start a university, it can only start up a good business that will last long. Business with such amount will be good in my country and tour business will flourish well and good.

Wow, if wishes were horses, l would venture into everything that screams more money. I will invest, invest and reinvest till that amount multiples more. However, l will really take care of myself, family and friends, because all work and no play makes Chizfab a boring girl and l wouldn't want that. I am already through with schooling unless it for a skill acquisition.

You may have a different economic condition in your country for a diploma holder to be unemployed. The diploma is one requirement for applicants in big companiesbut some medium size companies allow undergraduates to work with them especially if the applicant has a good experience. I do not blame your friend for pursuing an education but it makes me wonder why cannot find a good job.

Business. There is no better multiplier than that. With 7 million in my currency, I will personally go to China to see for myself the products I will be ordering. Open a physical and online store and sell my products.

7 million is quite a huge sum and will go a long way in securing means of survival for a family if invested correctly. So I don't think I'll opt for a University degree, because most of these schools don't go deep into the practical aspect of a course.

7 million in my currency Is a huge amount of money and I see no reason why I should use this to run a university program. I'll rather start a business that can later fetch money to run the University program later

Is there a rule that says I can't study after I established my business after some years. I'm not one of those who believe human life has to follow a regular sequence. So oh yeah I'll take the 7 millionaire start my business, set up establish and get my degree from Harvard if I choose to

With this present economy we are and the type of government we are running in this country, the best idea is to use 2million for your education and use 5million for business afterwards.
Don't make mistakes of using all the money for schooling.

If I have 7 million dollars in my bank account I will not go for any University program I will take a risk and start of business with only 5% of that money and if the business has the potential of going higher I will invest more before you know in the next 10 years I will have double of what I invest

I will startup a business, 7million naira is alot of money. All I need is to have a business plan and strategy, put in my capital and begin. The business will surely yield more than that 7million. Then after that I can further my education for masters and probably do it abroad. It all depends on the business you want to do. 7million naira can startup a big business. Some businesses may require less than that.

7 million is quite a huge sum and will go a long way in securing means of survival for a family if invested correctly. So I don't think I'll opt for a University degree, because most of these schools don't go deep into the practical aspect of a course.

if such amount of money is transferred to my bank account I will set up the best business in the world then at the same time I will go into the university and I will learn about a particular skill that when I come out from the University I will establish it as a company.

Interesting. I actually would take the seven million naira. I can do a lot of investment with it. Truth the reason people in my Country go to school is because of money. With 7 million and a proper investment, I can solve a lot of things and still go to school later

Going to school and getting an education is very important to human development. But then having a business that sets you up for life is very important. I think the best would be to mix the both of them and give yourself the best life.

Well 7milliin in my country is a huge money and I would advice business any time any day. Then as the business grows little by little I can then use part of my profits to attend school while running the business at the same time. Although it's different choices for people, some might decide to use it to further their education but for someone like me I think I will follow up the idea of me starting business first then schooling later because the purpose of going to school is to be able to get a degree to work in a firm but if opportunity present itself like this by giving me a chance to start up a business of my own then I will gladly be happy and focus more on how to help build my business, I can always go to school anytime, it's never too late to study or get a degree too.

Well, I would advise a business, then proceeds from the business in the long run will fund his schooling on a part time bases and his business will still be up and running. Well that is in this part of the world where I find myself.... Ohh....my decision can change if I were to be in a country with better plans for youth and Education.

If I have 7 million dollars in my bank account I will not go for any University program I will take a risk and start of business with only 5% of that money and if the business has the potential of going higher I will invest more before you know in the next 10 years I will have double of what I invest

It's automatic and I don't think one can be able to study and focus on the studies the money alone will be a source of by Passion of the cross or you can just work and end at the same time without having the money but as everything work will make you feel that study is no longer what it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back