What's new

⚽Business in Sport: Which one comes first Money, Trophy, or Entertainment?

In football, the fans are what matters the most so to have a chance at success, you need entertainment in your football then the trophies to keep them then any other things.
Yes I agree to some degree , but after corona time things changes , players forced to play without presense of their fans and teams suffer financially .

Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.
As the club owner, fan, or a player the first is entertainment.

What is your view?
If you pick entertainment then you would be saying that you would just own a club but for the fun of it? When you can most likely a lot of money can be made from soccer.

This question will be always on surface even though and the response will be different according to a person is a fan or player or manager .

depends on what you are in that business, if you are a player, entertainement or competition should be your first priority, if you are owner, then money of course
Like you said , if you are in football business as a player, then getting a good club is the first priority, while the second one is getting knowned throughout the world while the third one is winning trophy.

Like you said , if you are in football business as a player, then getting a good club is the first priority, while the second one is getting knowned throughout the world while the third one is winning trophy.
good point since being in a decent popular club will give you the chance to get popular no matter how good your skills are because you are using your club as an advantage

A lot of people are really much interested in sports but for me I do not have any interest in all these football club and so on,I know it is for entertainment purposes but sometimes I'm always too busy to remember sports, I have other things I do to entertain myself like watching of movie.

As a business owner be it in sport or whatever, your sole sim is making profit from your establishment. But first of all you need to work towards it in order to establish such business to become a profit rich one, same goes that way into soccer.

Entertainment always comes first in football especially for the the fans while most club owners are only interested in their profit. The fans also care very much about trophy.

If you pick entertainment then you would be saying that you would just own a club but for the fun of it? When you can most likely a lot of money can be made from soccer.
It is actually entertainment that brings about sport, in any sport that do not entertain people it will be very difficult for it to make money because people will not watch and it will never get sponsors which is where the money comes from. Entertainment brings money then trophy.

It is actually entertainment that brings about sport, in any sport that do not entertain people it will be very difficult for it to make money because people will not watch and it will never get sponsors which is where the money comes from. Entertainment brings money then trophy.
Exactly my point, entertainment is the soul for any business as when no one is feeling the job again, that creates a vacuum in the enterprise in this case, football.

Well it depends on why they went into it in the first place. Most are in it for the money, while some it is their passion, so they are ever ready for it. Then some in most cases started up as being their passion but along the line they just do it for the money

The first goal of any entrepreneur or investor is profits. So, when it comes to spots, profits or money comes first before talking of trophies or entertainment

Different clubs have their own priorities, smaller club prioritize money that is why they sell their good players, why big clubs priorities trophies, some club like Barcelona prioritize entertainment. As a barca fan I prioritize entertainment.
What ever it may be, the ultimate goal for every franchise is to get profit out of investment. The money is huge at stake. The entertainment and all other parts comes afterwards.

As a business owner be it in sport or whatever, your sole sim is making profit from your establishment. But first of all you need to work towards it in order to establish such business to become a profit rich one, same goes that way into soccer.
In the professional basketball league here the owners of teams are commercial corporations. The name of the team is associated with the business. The most popular team is Ginebra which is a brand of gin. Obviously the main purpose of the team is for the business and second only is the trophy and entertainment.

I think nowadays the players doesn't have motivation any more ad they are all interested in only the money aspect and they are not ready to risk it all ofor entertainment only

In the professional basketball league here the owners of teams are commercial corporations. The name of the team is associated with the business. The most popular team is Ginebra which is a brand of gin. Obviously the main purpose of the team is for the business and second only is the trophy and entertainment.
Yes, the main purpose of every team in the professional side is to make money. Then after that, entertainment follows, in order to make the fans happy.

I would say entertainment comes first for me. I support a football club because I enjoy how they play and how they win. Then trophies would be next, you don't entertain me and win matches to go home empty-handed. I really don't know how money works with fans like me though.
The thing is that they are not referring to you on what you think is the most important thing for you in sport business but for those that are in the business in which the monetary aspect is actually the most important thing to them.

I don't just know why I personally do not have interest in sports so much ,I can play football no doubt but I do not even have time to go and watch football no matter how most of my friend have been advising me, I don't know if this is normal or not.

As a sports fan, trophy comes first then money before I'll finally go for entertainment. This is because as a fan I would need trophies for bragging rights and for banter. Then with money, the clubs management can but players and pay workers. Entertainment also brings in money via TV rights.

I don't just know why I personally do not have interest in sports so much ,I can play football no doubt but I do not even have time to go and watch football no matter how most of my friend have been advising me, I don't know if this is normal or not.
It completely normal that you do not love sport but I would advise you to start developing interest in sport because the area money-making opportunities in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back