What's new

⚽Business in Sport: Which one comes first Money, Trophy, or Entertainment?

According to my own point of view, I will say money comes first before any other thing in life because without money you cannot be entertained, but the second things that comes after money will be entertainment before trophy
Post automatically merged:

According to my own point of view, I will say money comes first before any other thing in life because without money you cannot be entertained, but the second things that comes after money will be entertainment before trophy

To a
Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.
As the club owner, fan, or a player the first is entertainment.

What is your view?
to a business man or woman, he/she does not plays with money so to a football club owner, money comes first because he spent a lot in buying players and building the club, after that comes the trophy cos the trophy also bring in money, the last one is entertainment.

The life we live in now,is all about money and these has corrupted every system in the world,the love of money. In time past sportsmen and women played for the love of the game,nowadays most play for the love of money.

To a

to a business man or woman, he/she does not plays with money so to a football club owner, money comes first because he spent a lot in buying players and building the club, after that comes the trophy cos the trophy also bring in money, the last one is entertainment.
@Shigobad2020 I respect on your opinion on the issue discussed. I would like to ask a question with hope or quoting my comment soon. The question is can a football club survive without fans and added benefits?

As for me when it comes to business between trophy money and sports I prefer money because I am an ordained business man. When it comes to business I put money first.

Sports come first in order to make money from it, because many people bet on sports for them to make money from the business, I think I get money from sports.

Owning a football club can very trickish things especially in what you should prioritize. Prioritizing trophy is actually the good thing as with trophy, you are being able to attract more fans who pay for tickets and that in turn means that you will make more money.

The success of the team comes from the entertainment aspect. If they aren't playing well, their is no how the team will be successful both in finance and in famousness.

Entertainment is priority,but it's really different when the game ends,what will you show for it,that's while some managers are after trophy,others money but in all entertainment embodies the game.

I think that most important for sport teams are trophies , you know that the teams will be ranked by the number of tittles they have not by the entertainement they made .

As a sports fan, trophy always comes first for me then entertainment. But for owners of sports club and other sports franchise, I guess money usually comes first then entertainment.

Sport is all about entertainments it is anything that gives you excitements once you removed the entertainment aspect from it it is no longer sport. It is entertainment that brings about tournaments then trophy.

Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.

What is your view?
Doing successfully well in the business needs money. You would have to spend to a level that would make you win trophy and thereby making more money in return.

Since we are talking business in sports and which comes first, I'd say money comes first because that is why we are invested in the sports business, isn't it? Money first before any other thing

Is your pick trophy?

What is your view?
Of course entertainment is life, because it makes anything doing to go on well most especially when it comes to publicity entertainment can't be left out. So I also go for entertainment as well.

Any business owner aside sport has different motive or aims for the establishment of their business. Like sport, the owner may have the aims of getting it to have fame and prestige, some may get it because of money while some have it because of entertainment. So different owner with different motive.

Sport is all about entertainments it is anything that gives you excitements once you removed the entertainment aspect from it it is no longer sport. It is entertainment that brings about tournaments then trophy.
Yes I fully agree , sport is about entertainement and competition and that's why there are trophies , you can compare the championship matches with the preparative ones .

Is your pick trophy?

What is your view?
In sport business for the club owner , the first thing that matter is making money and the second thing is getting a trophy, entertainment come last because he's a business man but the fans want trophy and entertainment.

In sport business for the club owner , the first thing that matter is making money and the second thing is getting a trophy, entertainment come last because he's a business man but the fans want trophy and entertainment.
Yes that's right and we can be sure if we see how the administration evaluate the work of the entraîneur for instance Diego Simonie is very succesful but his team Atlitico Madrid don't provide any entertainement .

depends on what you are in that business, if you are a player, entertainement or competition should be your first priority, if you are owner, then money of course

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back