What's new

⚽Business in Sport: Which one comes first Money, Trophy, or Entertainment?

Me as a fan I will say trophy comes first. If this question was asked few years ago while I was still a punter I would have said money before trophy and entertainment. But right now God is in control. Gimme trophy, forget the entertainment and all.

I think that there is no football supporter that is not biased to a team rather than others , and may be coaches succeed to persuade fans that the victory is more important than entertainement .

Trophy is the major priority if it happens that the football club is owned by the public. Profit comes first for private individual followed by the trophy because it brings in more money.

Trophy is the major priority if it happens that the football club is owned by the public. Profit comes first for private individual followed by the trophy because it brings in more money.
For the professional athletes the trophy is important but it is the money that is the most important. A professional athlete earns from his career in sports and his family may go hungry if they win many trophies but there was no money. Even for the amateur the monetary reward of sponsors is very important.

personally I'm not always interested in football but in case I have an opportunity to watch football i will just do it base on entertainment purpose because I will not have time to be following up to know who will get the trophy.

Different clubs as there own mind set and not all of them think of such but as for me If I own a club I will never think of entertainment nor money but all I think of is trophy because I can get money from the trophy my club won and also have many entertainment doing that process also
Business and sports 2 the club owners I will see money comes first trophy before entertainment but to the player money also confess trophy then entertainment to the viewers entertainment comes first

Investing in football nowadays is majorly for the monetary gain - though depending on the aim of the owner. I feel prestige that comes with winning trophies is then secondary, though it's as important as well.
So, I feel that both should go hand in hand

As a football fan I would say Entertainment, trophy and money. But different clubs have their own priorities. Some clubs needs trophy badly so Entertainment is the least in their agenda.

Everybody who is invested into a football club have their own aims and objectives of such but as a football fan the most important thing about my team is winning trophies

First of all, every sport is an entertainment, for a sport team to be successful it's just about the money it's about trophy, winning trophy is the real entertainment

Trophies really matters most in football and not style of play. Trophies determine how successful a team is and winning many trophies increases the economic value of a team because of the prize money from sponsors.

Well I think I will go for the money aspect because if you look at it critically you will observe that everything is out in place because of money and even though most players play because of passion but I bet if there no money involved you won't see anyone being inspired to play
Post automatically merged:

Well I think I will go for the money aspect because if you look at it critically you will observe that everything is out in place because of money and even though most players play because of passion but I bet if there no money involved you won't see anyone being inspired to play

I don't think any thing can substitute the place of money as long as business is concerned,so I feel money comes first, entertainment before throphy

Concerning what comes first in business sport either money, trophy, and entertainment. Well, I think it is good to derive all from sport. As a sport, I take priority on the entertainment sport especially football. As a footballer, I prioritize the money over the rest.

Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.
As the club owner, fan, or a player the first is entertainment.

What is your view?
I think people would have different opinions concerning this. Yes, entertainment should be prior. Past that, it is the trophy, and for individual players, it is the money.

In sport business , money comes first because the club is being run with a lot of money , then after comes the trophy , if your club gets the trophy , they will be paid and the last thing is entertainment.

The trophy is what should come first before any other thing. The sport success are measured by the number of trophy won. Of course, all the.trophies won would be accompanied with cash rewards.

When it comes to the game of sport,it mean different things to different people,for some it is the satisfaction of the fans that comes first,and that is where the entertainment aspect will come in,while for some it is the money.

I think it depends on the club's. I believe every clubs has their own priority and what motivated them and such kind of vision they have. Some will prefer trophy first before entertainment and money comes last.

Money is actually the first because it goes a long way to give people a motivation and what they need to actually work and putting more effort.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back