What's new

⚽Business in Sport: Which one comes first Money, Trophy, or Entertainment?

Most football teams aren't intetested playing and given us the best result, they're just concentrated for the monetary aspect alone and not winning enough matches.

Well this would be different for lots of club, but I think entertainment would be the least of reasons with money which could also mean winning trophies coming out top

As a club. Owner it'll be dependent on the clubs plans and priority for the season. Some want to challenge for titles while others want to make up the pack. For the big money clubs they'll definitely want to challenge for honours in all available groups or competition.
Although I'll want to see some entertaining soccer and beautiful tiki taka i also want to win honors.

When you play for your country, you might be playing for trophy, but when you play from clubs it is always money. IN fact you play best for the country in a hope that you will be hired for a lot of money.

For me, I am just a fan and so entertainment will come first. But I know for the big and popular clubs, a trophy may come first for them. Then for the small clubs, I think they prioritize the money.

When it comes to some particular sport i think both fans and owners look at the team differently. In most cases it's usually about the money than just having to win trophies. So far the team is making the money required then its only sane that the owners will be happy but on a flipside the fans will be disappointed and disgruntled with the club.
Two different sides of a coin.

Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.
As the club owner, fan, or a player the first is entertainment.

What is your view?
Football is a game that is purely dedicated to business in some part of the world like England because a lot of stakeholders and pool promoters are involved in it. For me I will be concerned majorly on business.

She people invest in sports the thing is that they do that for profit but it is important to know that you should first target gaining popularity first before anything.

Both of them is what people are always interested but I believe most people will like their team to win and get the trophy which is the most important tools of superiority, 60% of people goes for trophy and the remaining people goes for entertainment.

Most football teams aren't intetested playing and given us the best result, they're just concentrated for the monetary aspect alone and not winning enough matches.
If your your team is not a good team that entertains people, it will be very difficult for it to get sponsors as people invest in sports because of the entertainment they enjoys from it.

Last edited:
Different clubs as there own mind set and not all of them think of such but as for me If I own a club I will never think of entertainment nor money but all I think of is trophy because I can get money from the trophy my club won and also have many entertainment doing that process also
When it comes to business and support to the owner of the club the money comes first to those who watch the sports entertainment come first and to the player the trophy and achievement is his main priority.

I don’t think I can make anything if sports as a football fan the only thing I do is watch for the fun of it so what I gain for football is entertainment !

If your your team is not a good team that entertains people, it will be very difficult for it to get sponsors as people invest in sports because of the entertainment they receives from it.
Yeah, the performance in the field of play determines more success in the off field side. Cos investors and sponsors are looking for the best for better endorsement deal.

As at as the business aspect is concerned about sports. Money comes first. If the games are lost money is lost and of the games are won, money is made in the process by investors.

There are some football club owners that are only interested in the business aspect of owning a football club while some consider entertainment first.

I think for players all they interested about is the score , they are applying the tactics of the coach on the stadium of they ask them to kill entertainement they will .

Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.
As the club owner, fan, or a player the first is entertainment.

What is your view?
When using sport as a business ventures for those that invest in football, I beleieve the money gained is the first priority before talking about throphy and entertainment, since its a business venture.

When using sport as a business ventures for those that invest in football, I beleieve the money gained is the first priority before talking about throphy and entertainment, since its a business venture.
Yes it is very obvious that sport is a business for owners of the clubs , but in their hymns they play for flags , I think it is not true only fans who believe on that .

Yes it is very obvious that sport is a business for owners of the clubs , but in their hymns they play for flags , I think it is not true only fans who believe on that .
Only fans believe in only trophy , though the club owners and the players also beleive in trophy too but they first works for money, if not footballers won't be signing for big clubs with huge transfer money.

Only fans believe in only trophy , though the club owners and the players also beleive in trophy too but they first works for money, if not footballers won't be signing for big clubs with huge transfer money.
I think this too , fans think of entertainement then trophies , players think for trophies then entertainement and owners think of their pockets first .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back