What's new

⚽Business in Sport: Which one comes first Money, Trophy, or Entertainment?

Any club owner that is passionate about the entertainment aspect of football will definitely buy a lot of quality players and make the club very successful.

This soul depend on the country you are. As an owner you have to think about go finances a lot and to get that you will need fans and the best way yo get then is trophies.

There’re lots of investment opportunities in sports. As a club owner, the most important thing to consider is profit. Investing in sports requires a lot of capital and it’s the most ideal thing to make profit. Other things fall behind this.
A lot of big business people invest in sports because of the monetary aspect but at the same time they should also consider the entertainment aspect by financing their clubs well.

This soul depend on the country you are. As an owner you have to think about go finances a lot and to get that you will need fans and the best way yo get then is trophies.
Yes getting trophies is very important for players , owner , coach and fans too , it is the fruit of effort that all group made during all season during matches and even training time .

You have answered the question in the topic . Sport business means without trophy , no profit for the football clubs. So , trophy comes first because entertaining the audience aren't going to fetch you a dime.

For an investor, money comes first and not the entertainment. For a sport fan, entertainment comes first not money because he is not financially invested in the games

Depends on how or what you want to do it again soon and I will be there at all the best for the new year and I have a few questions about the best way

I've always love soccer, that's why I've taking it far trying to play professional. That always make me to stake a bet on soccer events too.

In order to build a successful club you will need fans and in order to get fans you will have to win trophies which makes it the priority for you as a club owner.

Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.
As the club owner, fan, or a player the first is entertainment.

What is your view?

Well, in my opinion I believe there all of them are imperative to the club but all have priority to different people. The club want money more, the fans, entertainment, the players trophy.

Logical thinking we are now us know that money comes first in my business before anything because it is needed for the day-to-day running of activities

I think for players all they interested about is the score , they are applying the tactics of the coach on the stadium of they ask them to kill entertainement they will .
That's right. The score of the game is what defines more success and not the team style or tactics alone. If the team plays by far better and ends up losing no one calls them bravery, rather the winning team takes the spotlight.

In recent years club no longer focus on entertainment anymore and I think they now focus on the trophy which will bring them a lot of money
Club such as Arsenal haven't won the Epl for a long time, so I don't think such club is willing to be playing for entertainment anymore, they are now fighting to qualify for other top competition that will fetch them higher money
Gone are the days people go into sports for the fun of it, or because it is their passion. People go into in just for what they can earn from it, its all about the gold. Even most of them that went in for the fun of it, ended up changing their mind

That's right. The score of the game is what defines more success and not the team style or tactics alone. If the team plays by far better and ends up losing no one calls them bravery, rather the winning team takes the spotlight.
Yes of course and history will keep the name of winner and champion , none the name of who will play better because not always the team that play better will win .

Some football club owners only after the profit that will come out of their investment while some are interested in entertainment and winning of trophies.

Good question...obviously or fans the entertainment is above all, without a shadow of doubt. And it's likewise certain that money comes at the top of promoter's priorities, while players and coaches look after money and trophy to the same extent.

Some football club owners only after the profit that will come out of their investment while some are interested in entertainment and winning of trophies.
Yes of course the owner should see the money first , look at PSG administration for instance how many good quality players this summer : Ramos , Donaroma , Hakimi , Vinaldom
It is such investment for the owner .

Yes of course and history will keep the name of winner and champion , none the name of who will play better because not always the team that play better will win .
History stores it all for the team that won those best accolade award. The better team performance on pitch of play the more popular tje team becomes.

Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.
As the club owner, fan, or a player the first is entertainment.

What is your view?
For me it's the entertainment and the emotions that comes along with it. The trophy is for the shelf and not the fans.

Though, Football is entertaining, but it cannot be sweet if there's no competition on whom to get the trophy. Competition makes it interesting. So I alwayslove club that focus on trophy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back