What's new

⚽Business in Sport: Which one comes first Money, Trophy, or Entertainment?

The fans are not really interested in the business aspect of football but the entertainment aspect. Most club owners do not really care about entertainment but business and profit. I think football is more of entertainment than business.

The fans are not really interested in the business aspect of football but the entertainment aspect. Most club owners do not really care about entertainment but business and profit. I think football is more of entertainment than business.
I think I don't agree with you here if a team have enough funds can buy quality players who could make great performance so much enough entertainement .

Concerning clubs as I know they are all there for entertainment and then money because with entertainment and with money the club can not stand to continue with entertainment so I prefer money to make the club more stronger that we call even buy high ranking players in future.

A team that don't have enough funds cannot bring good players and if there are some good players on it , they couldn't keep them so it is all about money too in the world of sport .

Well, in the first place of a sports club, there should be competition and the desire to win.
However, I must note that nowadays, all this is definitely driven by money!
Many sports club presidents use their team as a business to generate high profits. But sport should be entertainment, not just a source of income, where (unfortunately), they are still the same club / owners to earn a lot of money and win trophies!

Yes sometimes I wonder if team owners really love sport , I doubt that and they are only love money and they find themselves forced to watch matches .

I believe that the most important thing in sports is entertainment. Without this, there would be no sense in the business of sports, every person who enters the sport always enjoys himself and entertainment is paramount.

Entairtenement is only for fans , but for the owners of team and presidents see it from another angle and players and coachs too see it from another angle .

Business in sports which one comes first entertainment ,money, trophy. This depend on the area you fall into if you are a fan of football or any sports then entertainment comes first, if you are the owner of the club money comes first, if you are a player of the spot then trophy comes first.

For those who are watching the sports for the fun of it, entertainment comes first. But for those who are practically invested in the sports business,money comes first. That will be my priority if I was invested in the sports anyways.

Well concerning your question on which comes first in sports, is it money as in profit or trophy or entertainment, well I would say all are very important and have to be prioritized. As in any other business money is very important

Business in sports which one comes first entertainment ,money, trophy. This depend on the area you fall into if you are a fan of football or any sports then entertainment comes first, if you are the owner of the club money comes first, if you are a player of the spot then trophy comes first.
I fully agree with you , and as fans we loved when our favorite team contract with skillful players , but you know that need a lot of money , and the trophies so important too cause they make supporters brag .

Well concerning your question on which comes first in sports, is it money as in profit or trophy or entertainment, well I would say all are very important and have to be prioritized. As in any other business money is very important
What comes first to lover of sport is the game itself why to those who play the game is the money and to the coach is the trophy all this motivate them to get what they need.

The goal of every sporty business is to win as many trophies as possible. The numbers of trophies win will give then the popularity needed to gain more recognition and expand their profit. Though trophy is the ultimate goal buy we can not separate sport from entertainment.

Football is action and so it's the action that gives we the viewers entertainment which when after a period of time would lead to good money and trophies for the best .

Trophies are so important in the world of sport , they give players reasons and motives to compete and do their bests in the field , without a trophy no taste of sport .

For me, the way I see it, money comes first. If you had just say which comes first of the three without saying the word buisness, I would have said entertainment. But since you said business in sports, the money has to be first

Football has become a gold investment. May club owners are after money first. The spectators are to be entertained. And the players are the ones after the trophies. That's my simple analysis

In football, the fans are what matters the most so to have a chance at success, you need entertainment in your football then the trophies to keep them then any other things.

Is your pick trophy?
Modern round leather game fans would jump on this but for me the first and most important is Entertainment.
As the club owner, fan, or a player the first is entertainment.

What is your view?
As the club owner its both a business and for entertainment, if as a business the club is not well run, it won't bring out the best entertainment while as a fan its am entertainment...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back