What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

Considering the fate of crypto currencies, I would say that in one hundred years from now, so many people would have adopted crypto currencies and prices would be ridiculously high.

you do not have to call cryptocurrency a digital currency because the United States of America can decides to create a dollar in digital currency and this dollar can also have the characteristic of Bitcoin,if every country start creating their own digital currency that be like normal cryptocurrency we have here, then cryptocurrency may not exist because people will be much more interested in the digital currency of the government.
You should know that the government doesn't create digital currency that is volatile, they'll always create stable coin that won't increase nor decrease like the volatile coins.

Let's take a journey into the future, 400 years from now I think bitcoin or cryptocurrency rather must have become something very normal and not something to despise and ban again by some countries

You should know that the government doesn't create digital currency that is volatile, they'll always create stable coin that won't increase nor decrease like the volatile coins.
wow if this is so then I really need to invest so much in cryptocurrency because with this that means cryptocurrency is going to last for a very long time,I thought government will create a cryptocurrency that will take away the value of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.

wow if this is so then I really need to invest so much in cryptocurrency because with this that means cryptocurrency is going to last for a very long time,I thought government will create a cryptocurrency that will take away the value of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.
Sure, you should keep investing on Cryptocurrency cos it will last for many years just as Fiat currencies. As long as the people are trading it often it will be generalized someday.

Sure, you should keep investing on Cryptocurrency cos it will last for many years just as Fiat currencies. As long as the people are trading it often it will be generalized someday.
Generalized like how ? Do you really think that the world will accept cryptocurrency as the general coin for purchase of goods and services ? I don't really think so because if every country want to create digital currency, that will be the one in use if it will ever be possible.

Generalized like how ? Do you really think that the world will accept cryptocurrency as the general coin for purchase of goods and services ? I don't really think so because if every country want to create digital currency, that will be the one in use if it will ever be possible.
I too do not think that the world will one day have cryptocurrency as general means of purchase of goods and services especially considering that it is decentralized

Creation of digital currency is still operating some how as an encrypted currency. Unless they want to remove it from being anonymous to centralization before I'll say the future is hanging for crypto.

I too do not think that the world will one day have cryptocurrency as general means of purchase of goods and services especially considering that it is decentralized
Yes even me I do not believe that because the government might decide to establish a digital currency, and this digital currency can be used to purchase of digital products online and will work the same way as cryptocurrency is working, just like usdt

100 years is a pretty long time gap. I would say cryptocurrencies have a great future five years from now. The reason for this is the fact that cryptocurrencies have been doin prtty good for the past few years and it has been anticipated that they will continue to grow in price. So I think buying cryptocurrencies after this massive crash would be a great idea.

Yes, Cryptocurrency have great future dear. Buying at the crash should be the best option, so your investment will have value come that improvement time.

Yes, Cryptocurrency have great future dear. Buying at the crash should be the best option, so your investment will have value come that improvement time.
Yeah , but most time the uncertainty of how long the bearish period will hold becomes a challenge for people investing in cryptocurrency during the dip .

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
Nobody knew crypto currency was going to be relevant as it is now, so nobody can tell the future my own view and opinion thought, there might be another currency then and might still be in existence crypto too.

100 years from now crypto will be the currency and as a matter of fact, I will not be surprised if the value will drop because then it will be almost had by every individual no matter little it will be. imagine a general currency, offcus people will have to understand if i don't have things might not be smooth as i would prefer.

100 years is a lot of time and we can see bitcoin at over $1000k per coin , this is because the future will be more digitalized and the need for crypto is always increasing.

100 years is a lot of time and we can see bitcoin at over $1000k per coin , this is because the future will be more digitalized and the need for crypto is always increasing.
It is also possible that before the next ten years , there may be nothing like cryptocurrency and this will be because countries banned it as they can't control it

It is also possible that before the next ten years , there may be nothing like cryptocurrency and this will be because countries banned it as they can't control it
Yeah , even that is possible , many countries have already banned bitcoin and restricted popular crypto exchanges which is not a good sign for the future of bitcoin and crypto. But I hope bitcoin wont completely decline since some of the countries really like to adopt the blockchain technology.

To be very honest 100 years is a lot of time from now. But I think in some part, there would be an increased adoption of the use if the crypto itself .

Yeah , even that is possible , many countries have already banned bitcoin and restricted popular crypto exchanges which is not a good sign for the future of bitcoin and crypto. But I hope bitcoin wont completely decline since some of the countries really like to adopt the blockchain technology.
This is what we all hope for because cryptocurrency has already being a good source of earning for all of us and it's complete disappearance may affect us hugely

Very far indeed, but let's be hopeful that Cryptocurrency will last long, and BTC will really reach six figures by then. Even if some of us won't last till then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back