What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

Yes that is true and what is the need for us to even expect cryptocurrency to last for such a period of time when we will only have an opportunity to live for hundred years, if you still want to continue to invest in cryptocurrency after death then you have to teach your children about it
Lol, life doesn't end on my own generation, it will continue, and I wouldn't want cryptocurrency to end in my generation too, it will continue for a very long time.

Lol, life doesn't end on my own generation, it will continue, and I wouldn't want cryptocurrency to end in my generation too, it will continue for a very long time.
Yes that is why I said it is necessary for you to teach your children about it and make them to have interest. Because if they do not have interest whatever you invested for them they may not really appreciate it.

Yes that is why I said it is necessary for you to teach your children about it and make them to have interest. Because if they do not have interest whatever you invested for them they may not really appreciate it.
Yeah, teaching the children about your kind of business will enlighten them up, and make them consider your business in the future when you're unable to carry on.

It is quite interesting to think of what the future may hold for Cryptocurrencies. However, what if Cryptos don't exist anymore in the future? Or even replaced with something else entirely.
One of the thngs about this new age and the technological advancement is that we cannot predict what the future will eventually hold to the tech world,each day that passes newer ways of doin things are being introduce.

One of the thngs about this new age and the technological advancement is that we cannot predict what the future will eventually hold to the tech world,each day that passes newer ways of doin things are being introduce.
That's just it, who would have thought there would be a time where we would have lots of digital currencies that we can spend on online shoppings? As time goes by more things are coming into place. As you have rightly said one cannot really predict what we would see next.

That's just it, who would have thought there would be a time where we would have lots of digital currencies that we can spend on online shoppings? As time goes by more things are coming into place. As you have rightly said one cannot really predict what we would see next.
So that s the reason why we should just savour the era we are currently in,as the technology age keep improving and better ways of doing commerce and transactions evolve,we should just follow the trend.

Cryptocurrency is the future. In 100years from now I see it becoming a universal currency acceptable in all regions of the world. I wish I'll be able to pay for goods and services in crypto, in a few years from now that should be possible.
Hmmm, it is very hard to say what will happen in the next 100years. Anything can happen but I agree with you using present indices we can predict that cryptocurrency will be the universal currency.

So that s the reason why we should just savour the era we are currently in,as the technology age keep improving and better ways of doing commerce and transactions evolve,we should just follow the trend.
Good advice, instead of thinking what would come up next or what would be the next trending thing, it's best to just take things one step at a time, and enjoy the moment, when time comes for something new, go with the flow

Good advice, instead of thinking what would come up next or what would be the next trending thing, it's best to just take things one step at a time, and enjoy the moment, when time comes for something new, go with the flow
And even we as solution providers should actually be on the scane of providing top norch tecnological solutions for our busineses and extend that also to other outfit,our experience on the field shold be enough to come up with a better way of doing things.

From what we already have with the use of cryptocurrency I believe that is going to keep getting better and better as the Year goes by with it being generally acceptable all over the world for all kinds of transactions.

Everything in the world is unpredictable it is possible that new technology can take over cryptocurrency and it is also possible that cryptocurrency may be available up to 100 years from now.

You couldn't be more right. Each day seems to usher in new things and people keep finding innovative ways of doing and undoing things. The future of technology is highly unpredictable indeed.

It is also another possibility too that the cryptocurrency may not even be able to replace fiat currencies because everything currency would have become cashless and digitized but not like the cryptocurrency system though. Something like the complete use of chips

Yes I believe crypto may soon become the main stream for transaction.
Though it may not take the place of fiat because it is digital.
But i believe it would soon become the man way of sending money across the globe

Some of the limitations that cryptocurrencies presently face – such as the fact that one’s digital fortune can be erased by a computer crash, or that a virtual vault may be ransacked by a hacker – may be overcome in time through technological advances. What will be harder to surmount is the basic paradox that bedevils cryptocurrencies – the more popular they become, the more regulation and government scrutiny they are likely to attract, which erodes the fundamental premise for their existence.

Although Bitcoin is unpredictable ,but with the current innovation and upbringing of the price of Bitcoin I believe that in the future Bitcoin gotso many promising note and would increase more too

It can be very difficult to predict what will happen with cryptocurrency in 100 years time unless you are a prophet who see into the future. The reason is that a lot of changes will occur and we might be living virtual life fully in the 100 years time.

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
Hundred years from now is a really long time, and with the way technology is taking up our analogs, cryptocurrencies may do same to our fiat currencies. People may even find a way to curb its disadvantage and make it the new legal tender.

It might not entirely take over fiat currency because there are no agencies that regulate the movements or activities of these currencies. As long as it isn't controlled, there's no guarantee that it would replace Fiat currency.

I believe that 10 years from now , the cryptocurrencies would be amongst the top acceptable form of exchange and alot would invest in them because they would be bullish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back