What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

Everyday more reasons to leave this country keeps arising, the government has failed it's citizens in every way possible and yet we still adapt and try to make the best of a bad situation
The country isn't helping, we've seen fire when it comes to making unnecessary and unfavourable decisions. In order to survive on the present condition skills is needed in our lives yo do that.

😁😁i laugh in Swahili, you think people of this generation will be concerned about that, probably crypto currency is regulated ask over the world
Well the cryptocurrency world is not actually regulated yet in fact this is the biggest government issue right now and that is why they all are fighting the crypto-currency market because they can't control it or manipulate it.

100 years is a long journey to project the future of something that is not regulated by anyone and volatile in nature. One can only expect the best for cryptocurrency in the future.

Well the cryptocurrency world is not actually regulated yet in fact this is the biggest government issue right now and that is why they all are fighting the crypto-currency market because they can't control it or manipulate it.
Yes the government are finding it hard to control nor manipulate Cryptocurrency. They're just trying all means to ban it since they're unable to do the needful. I believe it won't be banned, it has come to stay and not being a cause for malicious concern.

Yes the government are finding it hard to control nor manipulate Cryptocurrency. They're just trying all means to ban it since they're unable to do the needful. I believe it won't be banned, it has come to stay and not being a cause for malicious concern.
The only reason why the government has so after cryptocurrency just because of the fact that they cannot manipulate or control it. Anything that the government cannot control or manipulate they will seek to kill it.

The only reason why the government has so after cryptocurrency just because of the fact that they cannot manipulate or control it. Anything that the government cannot control or manipulate they will seek to kill it.
You're right, anything which our government more especially can't manipulate they'll find every opportunity to condemn it. And that's what they've achieved around crypto and twitter.

I do not want to talk hypothetically, but I believe if I manage to invest just $10,000 worth of crypto currencies, 20 years from now my child will become a billionaire.

I don't really know what the future of cryptocurrency will really be like future can tell, because for me I can't predict about the future.

It's quiet interesting to see a thread like and my opinion about cryptocurrencies in general is that;
The crypto community is constantly growing and if many influencers are willing to explore crypto, then the market will be huge and I think this is the time to stock your bag with more altcoins and probably bitcoin if you can.

I do not want to talk hypothetically, but I believe if I manage to invest just $10,000 worth of crypto currencies, 20 years from now my child will become a billionaire.
Lol, that's true dear, no matter the down now. In the next 20 years isn't a day stuff, that will bring lots of ROI, and your child or children will reap such reward including you do cos you'll be alive too.

I can see that happening even though he market is terribly down. Just 12 years ago, someone bought 2 pizzas for 10 thousand bitcoin and if he had not spent on pizza he would have become billionaire.

I can see that happening even though he market is terribly down. Just 12 years ago, someone bought 2 pizzas for 10 thousand bitcoin and if he had not spent on pizza he would have become billionaire.
Hahahaha, that's very funny though. That's why we need to be visionary though. Their are investment we ought to make for a long time and not tampering into it, for whatsoever reason.

It might be possible that cryptocurrency my not exist in the next hundred years from now,since we cannot predict what will happen in the next 100 years from now, we may not be able to give accurate prediction of what will happen.

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
I strongly believe crypto would attain new heights in the future despite it's unpredictability .....but replacing our Fiat currency that's unlikely to happen...
But I see countries worldwide accepting it in 100 years to come

It might be possible that cryptocurrency my not exist in the next hundred years from now,since we cannot predict what will happen in the next 100 years from now, we may not be able to give accurate prediction of what will happen.
Who knows crypto can still exist in the next 100 years. Since Fiat currencies have existed more than that, why can't digital currencies sustain till then.

I strongly believe crypto would attain new heights in the future despite it's unpredictability .....but replacing our Fiat currency that's unlikely to happen...
But I see countries worldwide accepting it in 100 years to come
So I also think that there is no way cryptocurrency will be able to replace the Fiat currency in the world that we are right now simply because there are so many people that will not be able to operate this cryptocurrency technology.

I hope Cryptocurrency stays long time and above 100 years like the way Fiat currencies have stayed long in the years. I know the world is advancing other new way of transacting online might surface, and relegating Cryptocurrency.

Crypto currency coin is going to be great force to reckon with in the future because it will be more popular but we don't know what the future holds for crypto currency in the next 100years.

My take about the cryptocurrencies from a hundred years from now will be that the coins would have taken over a lot of payment processors by then because it would have gotten so much massive acceptance by then

Who knows crypto can still exist in the next 100 years. Since Fiat currencies have existed more than that, why can't digital currencies sustain till then.
you do not have to call cryptocurrency a digital currency because the United States of America can decides to create a dollar in digital currency and this dollar can also have the characteristic of Bitcoin,if every country start creating their own digital currency that be like normal cryptocurrency we have here, then cryptocurrency may not exist because people will be much more interested in the digital currency of the government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back