What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

In 100 years, almost all bitcoins will be mined. This might lead to increase in bitcoin price, maybe it will become $400,00. We can also expect ethereum to become $50K in 100 years.

From a hundred years from now, if the world have not gotten a single currency, cryptocurrency would have to become the currency of every nation already

100 years? That is a century, some of us might not even be alive then, but whatever happens one cannot be too sure as the future holds the mystery of today, we can only guess.

I see the price of bitcoin to have risen very high and I also see the coin as a coin that will be accepted globally in all countries of the world and bitcoin been used as second current to the country currency

If BTC last till then, even your $1 investment kept till then will amount to higher price in the next 100 years. But it will be investment for your grand children, LoL.

If cryptocurrency is not been banned by most countries in the next hundred years to come, I'm afraid that cryptocurrency might just be the legal tender recognised by most countries by that time

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
I agree with you. Cryptocurrency will soon be used as mode of payment or transaction. Fiat money or currency will no longer be available one hundred years from now.

There are several prediction and speculations about crypto market price in the previous one two 100 years to come but one thing is sure that by 100 years later bitcoin would have exhausted it's total supply

I agree with you. Cryptocurrency will soon be used as mode of payment or transaction. Fiat money or currency will no longer be available one hundred years from now.
Cryptocurrency is already being used as a currency to exchange goods and services although it is not as widely used as we would want it to be but that does not still take a word apart from it that it is still being used to purchase goods and services.

Their is no one here will consider saving his or her coin for the period of 100 years. The highest such kind of person can go, is simply the one that is rewarding while he is around. Unless he wants to invest for his children only.

I see crypto taking up the banking industries in a near future.
Many individuals and businesses are jumping into the crypto space as it is lucrative and more profitable and I think the future is bright with it

100 years from now cryptocurrency will definitely change the way we make payments for goods and services. Everything we use will be paid for with cryptocurrency. I don't think it's going to replace fiat currency but it is going to become more popular and more widely used than fiat currency.

A boom and legal tender accepted in reasonable Countries of the world especially Countries that wish to improve their citizens' welfare.

I believe crytpo currency would have disappeared because I can see the government rules sinking into it in the future,which will lead to the people losing interest in crytpo trading.
Though the government pressure on the issue of cryptocurency trading in terms of control and regulation might actually change in the nearest future,but what i can see is the government coming up with their own version of crypto.

100 years from now is definitely going to be a long time but I believe that cryptocurrency is going to be in full swing even up to you last time.

I've always said it, that's a long one when it comes to dealing with cryptocurrency. I can't invest in what I can't reap in any way. But I believe crypto will grow exponentially till then.

I've always said it, that's a long one when it comes to dealing with cryptocurrency. I can't invest in what I can't reap in any way. But I believe crypto will grow exponentially till then.
For me I cannot even imagine how the world will be in the next hundred years and how the cryptocurrency will be, there is a high possibility that cryptocurrency may not be available in the next hundred years.

It is actually difficult to state that crypto will certainly change our fiat money although along with the step-by-step development in crypto, our team cannot guideline the opportunity out. Potential appears great for crypto. Unforeseeable maybe , I view crypto money achieving brand-brand new elevations as well as damaging limits.

For me I cannot even imagine how the world will be in the next hundred years and how the cryptocurrency will be, there is a high possibility that cryptocurrency may not be available in the next hundred years.
Lol, that's a very long time. I pray it becomes available then, so my grand children or great grand children plays around it and also leave their own mark on it.

Gold was used for business and transactions before the advent of fiat currency, but cryptocurrency is an entirely different thing and it's bound to take over the space.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back