What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

There are several prediction and speculations about crypto market price in the previous one two 100 years to come but one thing is sure that by 100 years later bitcoin would have exhausted it's total supply
Lol, that's a very long time. I pray it becomes available then, so my grand children or great grand children plays around it and also leave their own mark on it.
There is 90% probability that bitcoins and cryptocurrency as a whole may not exist in 100 years from now because other technology will come up and all the older technology will be eradicated.

There is 90% probability that bitcoins and cryptocurrency as a whole may not exist in 100 years from now because other technology will come up and all the older technology will be eradicated.
I highly doubt that, the stick market has existed for more than hundred years and is still very much around despite the crashes so why won't crypto stay.

I highly doubt that, the stick market has existed for more than hundred years and is still very much around despite the crashes so why won't crypto stay.
I don't even know what the stick market is all about so I can not just give you any information about it until I do my own personal research to understand more about what they do

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
I agree with you, despite not every country accept cryptocurrency I believe a time will come when every body will be using crypto as a means of exchange in buying and selling

100 years from now cryptocurrency will definitely change the way we make payments for goods and services. Everything we use will be paid for with cryptocurrency. I don't think it's going to replace fiat currency but it is going to become more popular and more widely used than fiat currency.

Well, it's actually something that is already obtainable when it comes to the uses of cryptocurrencies in the world today because you can actually make use of it to do several online transactions and make your payment.

My take of the future of the cryptocurrencies a hundred years from today is that, it might not be existing anymore. Maybe some form of payment will be in place that won't require us carrying anything on us other than a chip to make transactions

Did you know that precious stones have been in existence over 500 years? Even if other inventory will come in the digital space, their might still be need for cryptocurrency.

My take of the future of the cryptocurrencies a hundred years from today is that, it might not be existing anymore. Maybe some form of payment will be in place that won't require us carrying anything on us other than a chip to make transactions
Pardon me for laughing but I don't think it is proper to predict something that is 100 years from now. First reason to laugh is that we cannot prove to be right or wrong because we are not around anymore by that time. Another reason is the relevance that if we are right then what for?

Pardon me for laughing but I don't think it is proper to predict something that is 100 years from now. First reason to laugh is that we cannot prove to be right or wrong because we are not around anymore by that time. Another reason is the relevance that if we are right then what for?
Honestly , predictions that are far from now doesn't really makes sense , imagine 100years when obviously most of us if not all won't alive again.

I don't even know what the stick market is all about so I can not just give you any information about it until I do my own personal research to understand more about what they do
Really, you know crypto, forex but yiu dint know stock market, stick was the one around before all these others types came forward

I agree with you, despite not every country accept cryptocurrency I believe a time will come when every body will be using crypto as a means of exchange in buying and selling
This is actually my dream as I have dreamt of one day cryptocurrency taking over the world whereby everyone will be making use of it as a means of payment or as a trading asset.

Did you know that precious stones have been in existence over 500 years? Even if other inventory will come in the digital space, their might still be need for cryptocurrency.
Precious stone and gold are natural valuable commodities and they will be needed because they are natural .any invention that is invented by man will soon be overtaken by another technology.

100 years is quite a long time to predict but l believe by then, it will take out the physical money system and usher the world into an entire different currency system where people go about with their cashless app and do their usual business without carrying cash around. There will be a smooth businesses among people across the world.

Cryptocurrency is definitely going to be a means of payment in the future and it is going to stay for a long time for maybe surely 50 years or around that range but hundred years is a lot of time.

Precious stone and gold are natural valuable commodities and they will be needed because they are natural .any invention that is invented by man will soon be overtaken by another technology.
Gold and other precious stones aren't all that natural without extraction. If humans didn't discover it, rebrand it, it wouldn't have been attractive as it is today. Cryptocurrency is the latest discovery of investment, it will stay long with us.

Gold and other precious stones aren't all that natural without extraction. If humans didn't discover it, rebrand it, it wouldn't have been attractive as it is today. Cryptocurrency is the latest discovery of investment, it will stay long with us.
Well there are a lot of new technology that comes and go and what I'm trying to say is that even if cryptocurrency may stay for a long time we shouldn't expect that because we may be disappointed if this does not happen as we think.

Wow!! A hundred years is a very long time too to predict about the cryptocurrency. All of us here would certainly not be around by then. But I doubt if cryptocurrency would have become extinct either

Well there are a lot of new technology that comes and go and what I'm trying to say is that even if cryptocurrency may stay for a long time we shouldn't expect that because we may be disappointed if this does not happen as we think.
I understand what you're saying dear, nothing lasts forever. If humans can't last forever then it means tech, inventories can come and go too since they are man-made things.

I believe that by then cryptocurrency will be much more than ordinary trading for profits as many organisations like banks and other financial institutions will adopt blockchain.

I understand what you're saying dear, nothing lasts forever. If humans can't last forever then it means tech, inventories can come and go too since they are man-made things.
Yes that is true and what is the need for us to even expect cryptocurrency to last for such a period of time when we will only have an opportunity to live for hundred years, if you still want to continue to invest in cryptocurrency after death then you have to teach your children about it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back