What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
To choose an online store you must be really informed,in this case I suggest you do what everybody is doing.personally,I prefer jumia and Ali baba because of their consistency in improving their services to suit customers demands.

To choose an online store you must be really informed,in this case I suggest you do what everybody is doing.personally,I prefer jumia and Ali baba because of their consistency in improving their services to suit customers demands.
I know those two you mentioned very well, but i have not purchased anything from Alibaba. But jumia is our country's best online store, where many items, products are sold. I love ordering things from jumia cos they ship items to my door step.

My activities online is divided into two though, buying used products to sell and new products. If I ever want to buy used laptops, phones or gaming consoles I go for eBay because it is far safer and has a wide market. For local new products I use jumia for new phones, groceries and my phone accessories

My activities online is divided into two though, buying used products to sell and new products. If I ever want to buy used laptops, phones or gaming consoles I go for eBay because it is far safer and has a wide market. For local new products I use jumia for new phones, groceries and my phone accessories
Okay, i never knew that jumia sell groceries? I was thinking they sell accessories and clothing things. Hmm, you should make me understand if i can use the online store to order for groceries for consumption purposes, thanks.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

i prefer amazon most because amazon sell their product all over the country and have a good responsive part all from word and it more reliable website to shoping product and get more money.

i prefer amazon most because amazon sell their product all over the country and have a good responsive part all from word and it more reliable website to shoping product and get more money.
Amazon is a great site, where one can buy products at an affordable price and also earn through their platform. By becoming an amazon sales agent, or affiliate marketing personnel. Their are many ways to earn through amazon no doubt at all.

Offering an ecommerce business solution where customers can experience your products online is just the first step toward success. It takes a branded, easy-to-use design coupled with awesome site functionality to grow your online business.

By the way, there are many stores online but you have to check that the only thing that is available at the store at a low price is that you can buy from the store.In Khilafah Pakistan, we are getting cheaper from Mart Heart Store, there is also online shopping.

Offering an ecommerce business solution where customers can experience your products online is just the first step toward success. It takes a branded, easy-to-use design coupled with awesome site functionality to grow your online business.

Amazon.com. Over the years, Amazon has been advancing in online shopping, especially for general merchandise. ...

EBay.com ...

Etsy.com. ...

Inspire applet.com. ...

Overstock.com ...

Desire.com. ...

Alibaba.com ...

AliExpress.com

Well we all have what we like if it's in the case of choosing best store, the store I love and I choose is jumia due to the ranking with positive response and their quality is so much better. So I always prefer jumia for online purchase or shopping.
With my experience I would say jumia is the best and their delivery time is accurate.

Everybody has heard of Amazon. It’s not only the biggest e-commerce platform in the industry, but it’s also one of the most user-friendly channels too. It has everything you need from books, clothes, cosmetic products, appliances, and more from international sellers.

My own favourite on the list jumia Nigeria. I choosed them ahead of other international e-commerce store not because they are better than them because I believe if I get a product from them it will be easy for the company to deliver my goods in less than 2 days and that's the ecommerce that have been using since the past three years
I prefer jiji the nigeria amazon to Jumia. Jumia goods are too over priced. And i have had a terrible experience with them in the past where i seek for return of product but the item wasn't picked up on time until the 7 days pass.

On Aliexpress, you’ll get different deals from promotions on clothing, electronics, sports items, and more. Although based in China, the reach of this online retail service is global.

Aliexpress average monthly traffic of 43.3 million is made up of small businesses from China, Singapore, and every other country who are selling products to international buyers online

my favourite online store for buying of goods and services is AliExpress because I've tested them for a long time and I know they are legit and their goods and services are always cheap sometimes they do offer free delivery apart from that you can also import something through AliExpress from other part of the world like China and UK.

If you are looking for the largest online marketplace to source products from China manufacturers, then visit Alibaba.

Alibaba.com connects Chinese exporters with companies from any part of the world. Alibaba is also the biggest e-commerce and online company in China. They are also the world’s fifth-largest internet company by revenue

Akiex

I think aliexpress it good for me and efficient to use it and its service are very good and have a easy service to use for everyone and it is a platform for for making a good business and growing business as well.

There is no special online store for me anyway I will patronize to any store that bring good goods and services to it customer
There are some store that would not provide quality service and on what reason on earth will I patronize then

Online stores are also very good and everything can be bought at one time. We can order everything we need from the online store at home.There are many stores on Amazon from which we can shop online and order items. Such stores are for one time child and the other can be ordered from home. Many brands in the United States have closed down and created their own online stores that sell things.

Today there are top websites for online shopping in the world.

Amazon.com. Over the years, Amazon has been advancing in online shopping, especially for general merchandise. ... eBay.com. ... Etsy.com. ... InspireApplet.com. ... overstock.com. ... Desire.com. ... Alibaba.com. ... Aliexpress.com.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back