What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
Well we all have what we like if it's in the case of choosing best store, the store I love and I choose is jumia due to the ranking with positive response and their quality is so much better. So I always prefer jumia for online purchase or shopping.
With my experience I would say jumia is the best and their delivery time is accurate.
Good one, Jumia is our country's best, and it extended to other parts of the world also. I love jumia.com so well cos of how responsive the team is when dealing on your own purchase. Their delivery is world class, so fast and on and reliable.

Going to the market can be so stressful especially with the Covid. Shopping online saves everyone the stress of going to the market. My best and most reliable online platform or store over the years is Jumia Nigeria and they fix me up real good.

My favourite online store is Jumia. They are the best because they find creative ways to meet new demands of their clients especially the food delivery part. Getting ffod delivered to me from my favourite restaurants at my comfort is just the best. Oh yes I am a foodie.

Jumia remain the best for me, because there delivery to their customers is very fast and reliable. And they always do price reduction in their price of good, which they called black Friday. The way they package their goods for delivery are also nice too.

Buying online is convenient because you can do it anywhere and at any time. The advanced security measure put in place by the leading fintech companies to make online transactions safer is also a driving factor in more people shopping online.

With the availability of so many options, online shopping can be risky especially when you have to go through several unknown shopping websites and online stores to get exactly what you want.

There are many good online stores but I prefer buying goods in Amazon, Amazon is tested and trusted, the second is jumia. I use jumia if I want to buy little stuffs. I use Alibaba if I want to buy stuffs in big quantity. They are the best when you want to buy goods like electronics devices

I have used jumia.com several times and my orders were all delivered in good condition without any complaint ever since I have been using it. I have also used AliExpress to buy phones when the phones got to where I was supposed to clear them the custom chargeswas half the price of the phones and they were even delayed 4 weeks before I was able to clear them the same experience was what befelled me when I ordered from Amazon if not even worst than that of AliExpress. So, jumia.com is my best online store.

AliExpress and jumia is one of the best online store I have been using to buy anything I want to buy ,AliExpress is an international site that anybody in the world can actually get something from but jumia is only for Nigerians and sometimes Africa.
Post automatically merged:

AliExpress and jumia is one of the best online store I have been using to buy anything I want to buy ,AliExpress is an international site that anybody in the world can actually get something from but jumia is only for Nigerians and sometimes Africa.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
I am not doing to much online shopping. I am getting e-voucher from some site for completing surveys . To redeem these I am using Flipkart. Some time I also buy from Mantra, it is online site which is doing business of garments

Buying online is convenient because you can do it anywhere and at any time. The advanced security measure put in place by the leading fintech companies to make online transactions safer is also a driving factor in more people shopping online.

With the availability of so many options, online shopping can be risky especially when you have to go through several unknown shopping websites and online stores to get exactly what you want.

Your favorite online store for purchasing items. That's a very interesting question. Well for me my favorite online store will be jumia. Right now jumia is the best and leading online store in Nigeria. But that doesn't mean it the best in the world. If it is best in the world I think I would go with Amazon.

Amazon.com. Over the years, Amazon has been leading the way in online shopping, especially for general merchandise. ... eBay.com. ... Etsy.com. ... InspireUplift.com. ... Overstock.com. ... Wish.com. ... Alibaba.com. ... Aliexpress.com.

I don't do shopping in international sites I only concentrate in the one that is within my own country and my most favorable online store I have been ordering for goods and services is jumia because that is the one that is located in my own country , that is the one I've been using

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

I am a very good user of online buying and selling platform. I transact so much on Jiji and some other websites that render person to person trades services. So I will say my favorite among them all is Jiji and Olist of Opay. I make use of others like eBay, Amazon etc

my favorite online store for shopping is Amazon due to its ranking with positive responses and the quality of things is also much better.so, I always prefer Amazon for online shopping. In my own experience, I would say that Amazon is the best store and its delivery time of a product is better.
Yeah. AMAZON IS a great place for buying and selling. That's good that you choose Amazon ahead of others. That reward package carried out by Amazon will motivate customers to comeback and purchase more product or items

50 most of the daily use things from aliexpress.com because it gives real products that have authenticity but they have deleted passes but it's ok they are very Cooperative and give actual product that you have ordered

50 most of the daily use things from aliexpress.com because it gives real products that have authenticity but they have deleted passes but it's ok they are very Cooperative and give actual product that you have ordered
That means aliexpress is your number one online store for purchasing of products? The store is lucrative just like Amazon. I've heard wonderful things about them.

Jumia has been the best online store i always order my goods and services from. I really love the mode of operation and customer satisfaction protocol adopted by the ecommerce site. I have heard about many online stores but I have not tried any apart from Jumia.

My favorite e-commerce store to purchase products, items and goods is Amazon. I have bought so many products and items from this online store and I have never regretted using it for once. It is the best a cross the world

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back