What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
Jumia has been the best online store i always order my goods and services from. I really love the mode of operation and customer satisfaction protocol adopted by the ecommerce site. I have heard about many online stores but I have not tried any apart from Jumia.
Is good to try the ones that works for you dear. I use jumia mainly for home use, cos the delivering is faster based on how close it is. But i use Amazon for sending items international. I can't order items for it to be shopped here in Nigeria, cos its high cost of delivery and time delay.

usually I'd shop from Amazon, they are detailed and inform you wherever your parcel is and when delivery comes. There are also different online shop that are mostly used here in our country and I think only some knows them and they are reliable and most of the stores have positive and high reviews.

I like eBay it has grown into the world's largest online auction site. You can find pretty much anything there, and even you can become an eBay seller to get some cash for your unwanted items. If you're looking for a collectible, this is the first shopping website you should check, but you'll also find brand-new items.

usually I'd shop from Amazon, they are detailed and inform you wherever your parcel is and when delivery comes. There are also different online shop that are mostly used here in our country and I think only some knows them and they are reliable and most of the stores have positive and high reviews.
Okay. Amazon is the most popular, and mostly trusted among individuals shopping online. Everything around Amazon is made easy, your goods is safe with them, and the items ordered is not all that expensive based on quality.

I am not a really big fan of purchasing products online, as I do not get to see the product before buying it. Moreover, most of the online stores mentioned in the list above are not supported in my country of residence. However, there are some other online stores in my country. I prefer physically visiting a store and buying the product. If possible, I would also like testing the product before buying it.

I am not a really big fan of purchasing products online, as I do not get to see the product before buying it. Moreover, most of the online stores mentioned in the list above are not supported in my country of residence. However, there are some other online stores in my country. I prefer physically visiting a store and buying the product. If possible, I would also like testing the product before buying it.
When you look at the challenges posed by the covid19 pandemic, you won't have a choice but to order online. Their countries restricted from moving an inch out of their homes for weeks, the option they got is ordering online.

My favourite online store is jumia this is because they have never disappointed me sometimes I use konga too because it is faster. I once made a return on jumia and within three days item was picked and the money immediately refunded what else would one ask for.
I used to like Jumia as well but now I noticed they sell a lot of inferior items at exorbitant amount of money. Yes their returns processing is very fast but these days I'll rather go to the market and buy what I can see physically than trial and error from online shopping

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
As an exchanger, I have accounts with Amazon. EBay, and some other e-commerce websites from where I procure items for my clients. I must say I love Amazon so much due to their rapid response to complaints.

As an exchanger, I have accounts with Amazon. EBay, and some other e-commerce websites from where I procure items for my clients. I must say I love Amazon so much due to their rapid response to complaints.
Amazon is nice, i love it because it contains almost all the items in the world to order from. But currently I'm making use of my local country's online store, which is jumia, for fast delivery.

From the list, i will choose jumia Nigeria. I choosed them ahead of other international e-commerce store not because they are better than them because I believe if I get a product from them it is more accessible because it's in my locality

My favorite online store among the above listed is Amazon. Amazon is an online Market that's well known for it's relatively low price as well as outstanding quality products

Even though I'm currently shopping for my goods from jumia just because it's located in Nigeria, I still prefer to use AliExpress but the major hindrance here is that they do not deliver most of the goods you buy from there marketplace on time

I would pick amazon than picking the rest , when it comes to me choosing an online store , i have male use of amazon before ,but didn't generate more sales , i was really inexperienced

My favourite online store is aliexpress , i have been using the online store for a very long time and i am satisfied with their services, they are fast in delivering products and their goods are cheap with mouth watering coupon.

My favourite online store for purchasing items is Aliexpress. Though you have to be very careful and read up reviews especially from people in your country otherwise, you end up buying something that will not be useful to you.

IIm
We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
I'm a consistent user of EBay. I procure my goods very easily and delivery is done on time without any problem. I prefer eBay to many other e-commerce sites

IIm

I'm a consistent user of EBay. I procure my goods very easily and delivery is done on time without any problem. I prefer eBay to many other e-commerce sites
That's good for you. Ebay is secured, i like it for that, even when i never used it. The review i got from people here and there, made me believe. But i prefer buying from jumia the one that can reach out to me easily.

AliExpress is one of my favorite shopping app. They have very nice and affordable items and quality product as well. Easy to use and timely service.

Concerning my favourite online store for purchasing items. Well, if am to choose between Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress, eBay,and jumia. I believe all the outlined online stores are keep good in their services and they all have their uniqueness, the only online store I have patronise is jumia among the list and they are quite ok in their deliveries and goods delivered

My favorite online store is AliExpress, can't begin to explain how great they are with their services. Their products are top-notch.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back