Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When we think of bosses, we tend to think bad. But bosses aren't always bad, some of them are great, kind and respectful. There are of course the bad bosses out there, who abuse their employees and don't respect them, but there are the ones who really do care. With that being said, who was your favorite boss to work for? I think when I worked one of my first major online jobs, where it wasn't connected to freelance work, I really respected my bosses. I had three bosses at the place I worked, and they were all pretty awesome to me.

What about you?

At my previous working place, where I did graphics design, we had Managing Director and the main Director. I tend to like our managing director quite more the other. He is do understand situations and before proclaiming his words, tries to put himself in your shoes, unlike the other who is just the irony of the whole case. 😏😏

I have worked for at least five different companies but in all of them, I can vehemently say that my current boss have been the best among all of them. The other bosses have been good but the way my current boss behaves is something that I never expected from someone who is your superior and your boss because he's very understanding.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back