What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

I will work for any of the company if the pay is very encouraging. The pay will determine the company to choose . I don't need location, the end line result in terms of money is what matters.

The way I see things going on in my country preferable, I prefer working with the international companies than the local companies because of the way people working in the local companies at my side do suffer and at the end don't get paid.
Before I though working with the local will make me and boost my side but I fail with the way things are happening in my country, I prefer to work with an international companies than local companies.

Last edited:
The way I see things going on in my country preferable, I prefer working with the international companies than the local companies because of the way people working in the local companies at my side do suffer and at the end don't get paid.
Before I though working with the local will make me and boost my side but I fail with the way things are happening in my country, I prefer to work with an international companies than local companies.
Well, the amount you are paid Is also important as this would determine how much you can be able to fend for yourself and live a comfortable life. A good working condition too because you wouldn't function well if you don't have all the basic amenities you need to perform your job to a good standard.

If the global company could be worked online at home then I wouldn't mind working in it, but going abroad is something I wouldn't agree to because I prefer not leaving my country it is a bit of stressing me. Working in a local company will be nice as long as I like the treatment and income, and if it is not very far from my house's location then yes it would be indeed perfect and I will happy and grateful to work in such a job. I know a lot of people who go from one job to another and this thing just wastes time sometimes you must compromise because a job is something your life depending on and you cannot risk it by leaving it and searching for another.

Well, the amount you are paid Is also important as this would determine how much you can be able to fend for yourself and live a comfortable life. A good working condition too because you wouldn't function well if you don't have all the basic amenities you need to perform your job to a good standard.
Yes, like particular from the nature of the course I am studying now, I get to understand that those working with the international companies or organisation get well package in that aspect of accomplishment, comfortability and money.

I will work for any of the company if the pay is very encouraging. The pay will determine the company to choose . I don't need location, the end line result in terms of money is what matters.
The payment is what matters most and i will gladly work for any organisation that pays me a good amount of money and also have a good and conducive Working environment for working.

Personally I would like to work in an International organizations because of so many reasons it's will help me explore more, learn more, expand, network with people and many others things that are added to it

The payment is what matters most and i will gladly work for any organisation that pays me a good amount of money and also have a good and conducive Working environment for working.
Yes, that is what most people look into at my side before going into either the local or international company, once the payment is good and the comfortably is okay.

Working for international companies is usually the best option , because you will definitely have the opportunity to make good money and also have the best level of work experience.

Well, it depends on the terms and conditions of service and what will be my benefits working with the organisation. When it comes in terms of salaries, I will prefer to work with an international organisation.

I'll definitely go for international Business organisation because their payment will always be in the US dollar and converting it to your local currency will worth a lot of money most especially to African currencies.

At this point in time the most important thing to me is how I can be able to make enough money in order to feed myself but if I am asked to choose one I am going to prefer to work in and foreign company.

What i am really after is my peace of mind and working in a good and peaceful working environment , even if the payment is not as much as I wanted but the working environment is good,

In making a choice among the options, is advisable to have a study comparing the two working organisation before making a final decision that you may not later regret. I will choose any of them that is more suitable after my study.

The way things are going on in my country, I will prefer to go for an international company than a local company, at least the international company will provide for your comfort.

I am somebody who is passionate about the growth of my local company and that is exactly what I am going to do if I have the opportunity to improve it because I will also be helping my friends and family in directly.

If the terms and conditions are going to be the same then I am going to prepare to work for a local company because I will want to see that my locality is progressing at all fronts.

Earnestly I prefer working for an international organization because I want to go international! Even local organizations don't like to be seen as a local organizations, therefore the management do everything possible to go international. It could be physically presence internationally or online presence.

There are a lot of things I would look into if I get the opportunity to either work for a local company or an international organisation. I will consider the payment and anyone that is higher I will probably go for it. Some of the things I would also consider is the working hours and flexibility of that particular job.

If the terms and conditions are going to be the same then I am going to prepare to work for a local company because I will want to see that my locality is progressing at all fronts.
I would prefer working for an international company over a national company. The pay will be much better, you will be appreciated highly and there are better opportunities for progression in your career.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back