What's new

Would you pay someone more if you liked them more?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am sure this happens in businesses. Just purely on someone's personality and thinking they are a good person, would you give them a raise and pay them more than other employees even if they do the same amount of work?

I am sure this happens in businesses. Just purely on someone's personality and thinking they are a good person, would you give them a raise and pay them more than other employees even if they do the same amount of work?
I think it would not be fair to pay one employee more than others that do the same amount of work and beside that it is not ethical, everyone should get paid according to their jobs.

Yes, to every action their must equal reaction.any body that serves a private or government company must payback accordingly. Most of these staffs normally promoted and rewarded.

Personally I think business has nothing to do with personal relationships and if an entrepreneur is running such kind of policy in business, it's at his own risk and personally I can't bear such kind of risk when it comes to business.

I can only like them if they have something really interesting to offer in my business organisation . yes as such I can pay them more but without anything interesting in return well I may not have to.

I wouldn't do that if I had more than one staff. That's the fastest way to create animosity between staff. If it were to be someone I buy things from, I would surely do that especially to motivate the person.

It's always advisable that as an entrepreneur, you should not compromise business with pleasure of personal feelings. it will affect your business if you continue with personal feelings in business.

If a good quality in them makes me like them, I will reward them publicly before everyone in order to make others see a reason to have a good attitude towards work.

Basing my business or company's decision due to emotions can be very disasterous. I would not do that but I would rather pay the person that works better more .

Well it depends in people motives concerning business and personal I can't be ready to take or bear such risk. emotional attachment in running business is very bad most especially with your employees.

Well it depends in people motives concerning business and personal I can't be ready to take or bear such risk. emotional attachment in running business is very bad most especially with your employees.
You're right about that and I think so too. It doesn't matter how anyone would want to justify that but it's just totally wrong and that is most definitely cheating.

Personally I think paying someone die to personal relationship may ruin down a business to the grass level because if you are to pay 10% of your workers like that then how much will be left for you.

Though I'll not pay extra solely because I like the person more but I might be more biased in terms of favours being done to the person because the human nature will tend towards that.

There should not be anything like taking personal interest in a certain organisation , because it might lead to jealousy and betrayal in the company where the other workers will feel betrayed when you like some and hate some .

The most important thing to me is the actual output that you are going to bring and how it is going to be beneficial to my business. This is been going to determine the salary that I'm going to pay you.

I think this practice is quite a flawed one, especially because it is unfair and smacks of extreme nepotism. If that individual performs a task at the same rate as another person, both should be remunerated equally

As long as there is honestly I can use that to increase their salary yes. And sometimes such a decision cannot be taken even if you have the interest to do it depending on the revenue of the business This is very important.

Everything in business need to be professional , and If you don't want to have your workers plotting against you , you must pay them according to their rank , you.can't give a worker special treatment because you like him or her . There are ways to do that and its not by adding to their salary .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back