What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

Yes and yes a thousand million time again. But for me to start a failed business again I will have to confirm the again flexibilities and carryout my business plan again. At doing the business again all measure will be taken to ensure adequate management, control, understanding the business well.

I think I will look keenly at the cause of failure. If it is something that can be corrected, then I will come up with strategies to rectify the problem. For example, if the problem was poor financial management, then I will take time to learn business accounting and book keeping. But I will just let it go if the cause is something that I cannot correct. For example the problem is that the products I am selling does not really have a market and I don't have anywhere else to move to. In that state, it is better to start a more profitable idea.

If I learn the secrets to succeed in that particular business if I failed before then I will definitely venture into it again in order to give it a second shot.

I believe that it is very important to learn secrets of success in a business BEFORE you start any business. It is always a good idea to learn from others and learn from their mistakes and always seek the opinion of an honest person who already have the experience.

It depends on the level of the failure. I will definitely start a business again if it fails. When a business fails, it gives you the opportunity to know more about the business and the measures to take in preventing the future occurrence of what caused the failure.

When a business fails, the first thing is to do a review or a postmortem of what went wrong it is after this that you'll know if a failed business is worth reinvesting into.

I don't think there is any sense in someone venturing into a business that he woefully failed on except he has new strategies in order to make it successful.

I think most of the successful entrepreneurs has one or two failures before they arrive at the business that brings success to their struggles. This shows that we learn from failure not from success.

If I eventually end a particular business, I will venture into a new one in its entirety, the one that drives my passion and not for the sole aim of profit.

Yes I can make a second attempt on the business because I have good understanding of the business and maybe because I have been able to identify the reason why the business was not succeeding.

Personally, I believe that failure is not really the end of anything that someone has invested in but if you have learnt the lesson, it means you can actually turn it into something that will be successful.

There is nothing wrong with with going back to a business that once failed so long you've learnt from your mistakes and apply wisdom

Yes I will if need be I should start,that is to say if I have discovered where the failure came from and if I have been able to solve it

Personally, I believe that failure is not really the end of anything that someone has invested in but if you have learnt the lesson, it means you can actually turn it into something that will be successful.
I like your point of view @Heatman , because the important thing is not to give up, we must take advantage of the failure that surely has left us the experience, and restart correcting the mistakes made looking for success as a goal.

I like your point of view @Heatman , because the important thing is not to give up, we must take advantage of the failure that surely has left us the experience, and restart correcting the mistakes made looking for success as a goal.

Yeah, it is actually one of the best way for you to actually learn in as much as it is a very painful way for you to learn but once you learn through your failure, there is no way you're going to be able to make the same mistake all over again.

Yeah, it is actually one of the best way for you to actually learn in as much as it is a very painful way for you to learn but once you learn through your failure, there is no way you're going to be able to make the same mistake all over again.
As you describe it, although it is painful, it is the best way to learn, it is difficult to make the same mistake over and over again. Certainly if you apply the necessary corrections, it is very likely that you will reach your goal.

Once bitten twice shy right but in business once bitten 10 times the idea you can make it better business is not just about money it is an idea and passion that as been created from inside of you so if you don't bounce back from one fail then you will never rise.

Yes I can possibly start the same business again if I have experience failure before because I will use that my former experience as guid in other to run the business effectively with improvements in the various sectors which I have not done before.

There is no point in giving up on the business you have desire for her even if you have failing at present. Failure give you an experience to run your business better.

Well starting these business which you have already failed is not the issue but what lesson have you learned from the past business and what are those things you are willing and ready to make a change of them to make you progress.

This depend on my desire I will start another business and I may go back to the existing one I have. But it is not good to run two or more business at the same time to remain focused.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back