What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

Actually failing in a business is doesn't mean that it is the end of the business but means that you didn't get something right which if you get right it is going to make the business successful.

Actually failing in a business is doesn't mean that it is the end of the business but means that you didn't get something right which if you get right it is going to make the business successful.

Well, I actually think that it is always a good idea to know the business properly before starting it. This way, you will minimize your chances of failing. It is always better to get some experience before starting the business.

Well, I actually think that it is always a good idea to know the business properly before starting it. This way, you will minimize your chances of failing. It is always better to get some experience before starting the business.
Some people think that business is something that you open up and then start to learn on it. It never works like that and in most cases, such business crumbles.

It's never easy going back to a business one once failed at. It needs a whole lot of soul searching. If I am able to identify the reasons why I failed in a business and I could supply the solutions to it, as long as the business is still profitable I will definitely consider it. However if I fail in a business because of reasons I couldn't control I may choose not to try the business again.

Yes, I can try to start up a business that has failed before. This will be my second coming and I would have gathered enough experiences that will prevent another fallout. This is a business and it is bound to happen.

If you had passion for your previous business before failing all you need to do is get more experience in it and fall back. By this, remain focus and consistent and with this you will build strong again.

I can only restart a failed if I was able to identify factors that led to the downfall of the business in the first place. This will prevent future occurrences and also help your business to succeed and achieve growth.

Yes I will. But first I need to know what makes me to fail in the past and correct it. I will also have a solid plans for the business to avoid failures.

Yes I will. But first I need to know what makes me to fail in the past and correct it. I will also have a solid plans for the business to avoid failures.
That is very true the first thing that should come into your mind is what make me to fail in the first place,and for me I wont even bother myself starting same business again I will rather look for some other set of business and abandon the old one,because same mistake may repeat itself again

That is very true the first thing that should come into your mind is what make me to fail in the first place,and for me I wont even bother myself starting same business again I will rather look for some other set of business and abandon the old one,because same mistake may repeat itself again
I didn't think you need to abandoned the business.you need to know your mistakes and correct them. take back the business and continue.but leaving the business won't be a good idea.

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
I might start the same business again but this time I must have learnt more about the business, acquire neccessary skills that I haven't gotten before. Reflect and learn from past mistakes and build on new strategy to enhance the business.

Well, I may not call it a business, but I am trying to trade cryptocurrencies and I have been failing miserably to make a profit. I lost a whooping $16 in just a day. I am trying to recover the loss, and as soon as I recover the loss, I will stop trading crypto.

I do not really have a business now but I'm planning to get an online business I'll share my successful stories when I have been able to get one but for now I'll just sit down and read from what others are saying, Thanks for the topics, following.

The chances of me starting in a particular area that I have failed in before is slim. I would only consider this if I have discovered my mistake and I am sure I will not repeat it again.

It depends on what I am able to realise from what led to the failure in the first place, if the failure cod have been have been avoided since I have the experience then I would try again.
One of the things that make a lot of persons to fail is lack of exposure and experience,managerial expertise is also one of them,then financial recklessness and no strategy of aquring customers,if i have learnt my lessons,i will definitelly go back.

Of course I can start it again but before I start it all over again I must try and get the required knowledge to be able to handle I well, I will attend business seminars and get to know about where I made I mistake

There are many examples in real life, how people have become successful after failing in their first attempt. They have tried again and again in the same field, till they become successful.

Yes I would if I discover that I made mistakes or my strategies and approach wasn't right. I would restart that business especially if I'm convinced that the business is one that's a right fit for me and profitable.

If I failed in an exam, would I give up my education, I would continue to attempt the exam until I pass provided I am passionate and really want it, Same goes with business.

There's nothing bad in failing in a business and starting the same business again If you have realises your first mistakes and have worked in the mistake to avoid future occurrences.
Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back