What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

I have been suffering from loss when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, but I still have not lost hopes in Allah and I believe that Allah will help me gain success and I will become a great cryptocurrency trader. I am creating new investment strategies and I really do hope that I will gain success by the will of Allah Almighty. Inshallah. People should not lose hopes when it comes to business.

Yes I will because I will learn from my mistakes and correct them,I will even gain more knowledge and then make my business better.
Personally, I don't think I will take up the same business I had failed at again.
Before I quit the business, I must have tried over and over again to succeed at it. So if I didn't, I see no need venturing into such again.

Personally, I would restart the company again, I just have to make a good evaluation of the reason for the failure. Correct the mistakes and move forward. If you abandon a company or the beginning of any idea because of failure, you will never achieve anything.

I might start a similar business again if I can figure out where I went wrong in the first effort. I won't return to it if I can't find a compelling area of my failure.

Well, this questions depends on several factors. If the business was a good prospect and a made mistake somewhere I wouldn't think twice of starting that same business again

Yes the business can be start over and over again. Failing in business does not mean the business will not grow again. Your plans for the business may have some mistake that needs to be corrected. Market and economic value can affect the growth of a business.

Not everyone likes to continue a failed business. You can go for another business if you know that you can't successful in that business.

Failed business is an act that something went wrong or it was not favorable in that location or the market need for the business you're into isn't selling. If I'm to leave that business I'll go for another rather than make the same mistakes again.

Failure is not the end of life. I will admit my failure, learn from it, get solutions on how to tackle the problems that leads my failure come back stronger than before.

To be honest, i won't start the same business again if i wasn't successful with it in the first place. I won't give up on business, i would just start a different type of business.

Failure is not the end of life , if you fall just embrace it and think about what makes you fail , work on it and conquer it the next time you face a similar problem so yes, I will gladly start a business again if i fail in the first try,
If I ever figure out the reason why I keep failing at a particular business it is always going to be very easy for me to succeed with my next plan on the business .

Once I'm sure that the business is good and I have a strong passion for it, then failure is never a barrier for me to continue pursuing it. The fact that I failed in it once is a sign that I didn't plan well initially so I have to go and recoup myself for a better performance.
If I have checked everything beyond every reasonable doubt and I cannot find the reason why I keep feeling about business I believe that it is high time that I move on to another business plan.

I do not see any problem in starting the same business that you failed earlier provided you are equipped with better knowledge, skills and resources. I failed in a restaurant business, and I might start a restaurant again if I have a good team

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
If you're not actually successful in a particular business I don't really see the reason why you have to stress too much over it when there are so many businesses that you can invest your money into.

If I'm able to figure out what really went wrong in my first attempt and realize that I could still make something out of the business, I can restart using new strategies.
This is actually one of the best way that you can actually solve the problem very easy without having to waste your money over and over again by just finding out the problem why you are always failing and fix it.

If I am sure about the success of the second business or possibly if I know the main reason for which the first business was not successful. That's the only way to establish a new business.

The best qualities of an enterpreneur is to be a great innovation, so trying to start afresh by looking at the loophole and coming with a better startegy is an attrubute of a good business man

The best qualities of an enterpreneur is to be a great innovation, so trying to start afresh by looking at the loophole and coming with a better startegy is an attrubute of a good business man
I will never start that same business again because its fail at some instant so I will consider opening the business in another place and be making money,and I will try different face of business till I see the one that can make me money for sure.

Most times it's about the business, it's your own approach. There is nothing wrong in try again and again, what is wrong is giving up. There are many inventions and businesses today that won't have existed if the owners had given up.

It depends on your personal strength as you can start same business again and failure gives you more learning means you can correct your mistakes and can make fail business into successful business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back