What's new

Would you ever put your name on a cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you started your own cryptocurrency, would you use a portion of your real name for the coin? Or would you come up with a completely different name? I think in a way having a crypto with your name would be cool, but honestly wouldn't serve much of a purpose. But, if it's a good name, maybe it'll be fine. What do you think? Would you name your crypto after you or a whole new name?

Nomad Coin? How does this sound?
Or Perhaps, NoCoin! :D
I have no desire to put my name on a crypto coin. However, if I ever start a coin (even though I don't see that happening), I will have the name of the first currency of our home country (that was created in 17th century)

I wouldn't put my name to a cryptocurrency sincerely, I think it's better to give it an original name or one that has something to do with the vision or purpose of cryptocurrency, that is, with what the project comes to solve within the crypto ecosystem if it tries to solve something

Lets say you started your own cryptocurrency, would you use a portion of your real name for the coin? Or would you come up with a completely different name? I think in a way having a crypto with your name would be cool, but honestly wouldn't serve much of a purpose. But, if it's a good name, maybe it'll be fine. What do you think? Would you name your crypto after you or a whole new name?
After spending money to develop a coin i will definitely name it after me, because imagen how much money i will spend in order to create and develop a coin, but the down side of naming a coin after me i that the name of the coin will not be catchy and easy to remember, so if no one remembers or like the name of the coin then no one will invest on it.

I definitely wouldn't do it with my name, because in my opinion it's just a manifestation of the owner's lack of creativity. Very few or perhaps none of the cryptocurrencies that exist have the name of their owner. And it would sound very strange to me. It is SIMPLE to present a token named, for example, Williams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back