What's new

Will Bitcoin fall back to $1

Bitcoin will never fall back to $1. It will not even fall back to $10,000. Bitcoin has a lot of future and acceptance are the world so it is not going to fall back to $1.

Not at all. The valuation of bitcoin is really extremely high. And it has more demand than supply which will help to push the price higher. Bitcoin is the face of crypto market, there shoud be an apocalypse in order to bring bitcoin down to $1.

I don't think that will ever happen in our own era, Bitcoin reducing to the level of $1 will never happen for now bitcoin is around $48,000 and even if it reduces , in which i think its not possible, it should not be more than $45,000

There is a possibility that bitcoin might still experience some drops but i dont think it would get to the point of $1

This is a very wide thinking, this can only happen when every single soul involved in the crypto market suddenly loses interest and withdraws all the fund in the system. Otherwise it will not be possible, it will take alot of effort to force it down to that level.

That's unrealistic seeing Bitcoin go so low to $1 which is almost zero in price compare to the kind of landmark it is at the moment. That will make lots of traders to panic and abandon BTC for life, if it drops down low to $1.

It is impossible because if bitcoin gets as low as even $500, then the crypto markets would surely collapse taking down with it all the coins. That is how powerful bitcoin is.

Even though Bitcoin is falling down these days, I don't see bitcoin going down $30k let alone $1. This is not going to happen. A lot of money has been invested on bitcoin

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
I think that this will be an impossible value to reach and if it had to get to that point there will be no rise in bitcoin after that and it might as well be considered to be a dead coin at that point.

Even though Bitcoin is falling down these days, I don't see bitcoin going down $30k let alone $1. This is not going to happen. A lot of money has been invested on bitcoin
I quite agree with you because I already Bitcoin has some structures or some level of Investments that has given it a strength such that it may not fall below $30,000.

The big investors will inject money and strenght to keep bitcoin afloat. Do you think Musk will let his $1.5 billion go waste by letting bitcoin go back to $1,

This is very Impossible. Bitcoin has gained so much popularity and it would be very difficult to think that its price will ever come down to as low as $1.

It would take a bit to get it to drop to $1. I think the lowest it got after the last crash, was $3,000. If it does crash further, I doubt it would get below that.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Sure, talking about Bitcoin dropping to $1 is just something that one should not even imagine at all. If Bitcoin drops to $1 then those other coins would be priced at minus then.

Bitcoin is one cryptocurrency that can never fall back below 30000 dollar per price because of the popularity of the cryptocurrency and for the fact that a lot of people have accepted it as a means of payment.

Sure, talking about Bitcoin dropping to $1 is just something that one should not even imagine at all. If Bitcoin drops to $1 then those other coins would be priced at minus then.
That would be scary because that would mean many altcoins would be wiped out because they would be beyond recovery. I wouldn't hope for such fall in price for bitcoin.

I don't think bitcoin will ever drop to that level in value,the panic sale even will not reach that level.It can drop but not up to $1.Moreover musk and other millionaires that have invested their money into it will not just allow their money to go just like that.

Thats almost impossible for bitcoin now to even fall down to $1000 , no chance of $1 at all. Bitcoin wont be so cheap considering the future will see more demand for bitcoin.

I do not believe that it will fall back to $1 but it will decline in price a bit more because of the current downfall o the cryptocurrency market. I think Bitcoin will instead rise more in the future because it has been predicted that Bitcoin value and market will rise more in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back