What's new

Will Bitcoin fall back to $1

It is not even possible because there are so many institutional investors in Bitcoin holding thousands of it. Except there is a new technology that overtakes cryptocurrency that will not be possible.
That is just one of the things about investment and those at the forefront of a particular investment interest,they will not want to allow their investment to go down the drain just like that.

Definitely not, it'll still be valuable after a lot of price corrections that will take place. One thing I'm sure of is that, people will soon see the coin for what it was intended for and not a get rich quick tool.

That is just one of the things about investment and those at the forefront of a particular investment interest,they will not want to allow their investment to go down the drain just like that.
what is happening to bitcoin has always been the case if you study the pattern and trend. It is only a matter of time before the price of Bitcoin skyrocketing. patience is needed.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
I don't think bitcoin will go down to 1 dollar because it has good earnings and people have invested their money in it. It will cause a lot of loss to the buyers and sellers. I don't think this will happen that Bitcoin go down.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
I think it would be impossible for Bitcoin to go back to 1 dollar because now it is one of the important digital money, now it has a higher potential than before and big projects behind it.

BTC maximum trade value would be around US$ 85,000 in 2024. Compared to the previous year, Bitcoin price tends to significantly increase in 2024, along with other cryptocurrency

This is a very wide thinking, this can only happen when every single soul involved in the crypto market suddenly loses interest and withdraws all the fund in the system. Otherwise it will not be possible, it will take alot of effort to force it down to that level.
I personally have thaught as much, because even though the price fluctuations even fall down,it will not drop to that level that ridiculouse,the price will still be that high because of its utility value.

The Bitcoin price is currently bearish and even though we are bearish we never can tell where price is trying to reach out to currently. Anything can happen at anytime and we cant depict the future of this uncertain market.

Even though crypto currencies present a lot of uncertainties and volatility, I highly doubt if the price of bitcoin would ever fall back to $1 at all.

We just have to avoid such situation.

It is going to be extremely difficult for bitcoin to ever go back to $1 because of the exposure that it has. It is only when it is rug pulled that it can never go back to that.

I believe that this is ridiculously difficult to be seen because that is not how price acts. I am not saying it is not impossible, but I mean that it would be hard for Bitcoin to drop that low.

No matter what happens, I can never believe bitcoin is going to be less up to the extent of getting to $1.

It is practically impossible. This would mean world currencies are going to be affected too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back