What's new

Will Bitcoin fall back to $1

I don't know whatever kind of attack that may want to happen to Bitcoin, it can never fall back to $1. Even before such a thing, the cryptocurrency market would been declared scrapped because I don't think anybody will still be trading it anymore.

Highly unlikely just like a lot of people have said, however if in some alternate universe it does happen, then it would render a lot of people penniless

I don't think bitcoin would ever drop back to $1 it's starting even though there is a prediction that crypto might soon be collapsed as ethereum owner once mentioned that crypto might cash.

I don't see that happening, 1 dollar is too slow for Bitcoin to fall that low it can only better if you ask me, there are even predictions that it coile reach the 100k mark this year

Thats almost impossible for bitcoin now to even fall down to $1000 , no chance of $1 at all. Bitcoin wont be so cheap considering the future will see more demand for bitcoin.
Just read that the president of one country has approved BTC to be their official Currency and this is one of the so many other factors that shows BTC can't get to $1 ever.

For bitcoins to fall back to as low as $1 is very impossible. Bitcoins has been accepted world wide, there might be some challenges currently but it will not reduced to even $5000. The bearish run it is currently experiencing will stop soon.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
This is the news we can never do without hearing about the up and down of Bitcoin that makes the coin a very known one because there is no day they won't talk about it tho.

Just read that the president of one country has approved BTC to be their official Currency and this is one of the so many other factors that shows BTC can't get to $1 ever.
Wow , that's good news. Can you tell me which country is that? Making bitcoin as the nation's official currency takes lot of courage , since there are people who demotivate bitcoin as well.

Lol. Yes it's true that Bitcoin has fallen down in price if late. But to think that it will go back to $1 will be a real mirage in a distance that can never happen.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
That can never be possible. It is a normal thing for bitcoin price to decline. It can not always go up like that. The price might come down to $20,000 or even $10,000 but will never go back to $1. After sometimes, it will increase back to more than 10 times the current price. That is how it has been.

Lol. Yes it's true that Bitcoin has fallen down in price if late. But to think that it will go back to $1 will be a real mirage in a distance that can never happen.
Yeah lol , think if bitcoin goes to $1 , what about ethereum or litecoin , they will just become shitcoins and only bitcoin will rule the crypto world , which is unrealistic.

Yeah lol , think if bitcoin goes to $1 , what about ethereum or litecoin , they will just become shitcoins and only bitcoin will rule the crypto world , which is unrealistic.
Fact indeed. Because bitcoins is the central cryptocurrency among all of the cryptocurrencies on ground now and if it gets to that level, then all other coins would have been rendderd useless

Wow , that's good news. Can you tell me which country is that? Making bitcoin as the nation's official currency takes lot of courage , since there are people who demotivate bitcoin as well.
El Savador is the name of the country. All over Twitter I was just reading how people were commending the president for taking this great step.

Yeah I also read about it and it's a very wonderful month by president and I'm very sure it will be a great tool of development to the country in which other countries will also emulate very soon.

There is no way I will be looking forward to that kind of expectations about Bitcoin for any reason. Because that will be actually living in fallacy

we should not expect this in our life and there was a time few months ago in which the price of bitcoins actually drop to about 30,000 dollars I think that will be the last time the price of bitcoins will drop to that amount in this life, is the best time for people to invest in any cryptocurrency they want,

I do not see the probability of bitcoin falling to back to 1$. If ever this happens it means that the whole crypto world will be adversely affected . And before this happens people will sell off their bitcoin.

If it does fall back to $1 like you are thinking, I would invest all the money I have in it because there is hundred percent assurance of rising again.

If such things happen then it will definitely be the end of cryptocurrency because no one will trust it again. There are people who has billions of dollars worth of Bitcoin.

i don't think that this is going to happen any soon, for many reasons, even the massive crash in 2018 didn't make bitcoin lose all of its value, there are always people that are interested

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back