What's new

Will Bitcoin fall back to $1

I know a lot of you will strongly disagree with me but I do not think that it will ever go to 1 dollar.Because ti will fall to zero.I believe that something big is going to happen sooner or later and it will got the price of bitcoin down to zero

I doubt if Bitcoin would ever get to $1. Even if it will, it would take a long time to get there. There would always say incidence that would make Bitcoin flunctuate between it's present price and either going below or above.

It's quite not possible actually I don't even know what might happen it's impossible for it to surely go down . Bitcoin once rise to 64000$ even though it went down a bit now looking at everything it can't actually go that down.

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
This is not possible. Bitcoin can never come as low as that amount. Bitcoin happens to be the highest coin in the cryptocurrency market and if it drops to that level that means a lot all other altcoins would have been disappeared because none of them will hold no value anymore.

If such things happen then it will definitely be the end of cryptocurrency because no one will trust it again. There are people who has billions of dollars worth of Bitcoin.
Seriously and it is going to be disastrous for them to lose that much, no one would believe crypto again even if the prices begin to rise after such drop.

Button line is that, we all have a consensus believe that this can never happen. And it is very factual because this Coin has really gone through its own share of wide acceptance over the years till this moment and onward

The thought of bitcoin falling back to $1 is a figment of an imagination worth casting into flame. This is so because bitcoin has come to stay for the project behind it cannot be ignored

Bitcoin telah turun akhir-akhir ini dan itu membuat saya bertanya-tanya, apa yang terjadi jika bitcoin mencapai kembali bernilai $1 atau sesuatu? Saat ini harganya $ 34.000+, dan saya merasa itu akan naik dan turun lagi. Tapi, bagaimana jika harganya sangat rendah, seperti $1. Menurutmu apa yang akan terjadi?
Bitcoin has the potential to continue rising high...
Bitcoin 1$ ? Maybe a lot of poor investors suddenly.. can't imagine

Bitcoin has gone down lately and it made me wonder, what happens if bitcoin reaches back down to being worth a $1 or something? Right now it's at $34,000+, and I have a feeling it'll go up and down some more. But, what if it hit really low, like $1. What do you think would happen?
Never could this happen even in your dreams! Do not let anyone deceive you, if bitcoin price drops by 10000$, expect 20000$ increase in the same price within some weeks time. Bitcoin is demanded by many organizations and it's price won't be that low no matter what

It is not possible for the price of bitcoins that is almost 30,000 dollars to fail back to $1 ,except the world are no longer interested in cryptocurrency and everybody is withdrawing all their money from cryptocurrency and that is when the price of bitcoins can come down to that amount.

I can't even imagine how this will never happen in this world, in normal circumstances it is impossible for bitcoins to wellbank to 15,000 Dollars talkless of 1 dollars, this is not going to happen even when cryptocurrency faces the deepest depreciation in history.

From a high of $0k plus now Bitcoin is hovering at the level of $33k. It looks to me that the value will still slide down much more because the buyers are now hesitating. They are waiting for the sinking to stop before they buy and probably the sellers are already crying that they need their money now. However, $1 is very low but anything can happen in the trading floor.

for a price of bitcoins to come back to $1 means that the world has finally got rid of cryptocurrency and this might cause the price of bitcoins to crash to $1,even with this it is still impossible that the price of bitcoins can come down to that amount.

People use to say and believe that there’s nothing that’s impossible in this life but i think this is one of the things that might not be possible in this life.I stand on my belief that bitcoin can never again go down so low to $1

That is impossible for bitcoin to fall back to $1 because i don't so because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, so don't think it fall like that.

If the cryptocurrency Bitcoin should drop to $1 per bitcoin it means that a lot of investors In The cryptocurrency will actually die of shock because they have lost all their investments.

Even though Bitcoin is falling down these days, I don't see bitcoin going down $30k let alone $1. This is not going to happen. A lot of money has been invested on bitcoin
Even though Bitcoin is falling down these days, I don't see bitcoin going down $30k let alone $1. This is not going to happen. A lot of money has been invested on bitcoin
Oh sorry, eventually it as dropped beyond $30 and possibly get to $20 but real truth is $1 is not visible at this point, the whales don't think that way

if you have been following cryptocurrency news you will understand that there was a serious crash in cryptocurrency few months ago and bitcoins fell from 60,000 dollars 28 thousand dollars ,that is the lowest it will go, it is impossible for bitcoins to fall back to $1.

if you have been following cryptocurrency news you will understand that there was a serious crash in cryptocurrency few months ago and bitcoins fell from 60,000 dollars 28 thousand dollars ,that is the lowest it will go, it is impossible for bitcoins to fall back to $1.
Yeah . For this to happen it means that cryptocurrency is dead . Bitcoin is the chief an for it to drop up to 1$ means death to every other cryptocurrency out there

It can never happen, bitcoin falling to $1 can't happen. In as much as there has been a fall in bitcoin in recent times it can fall as low as $1.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back