What's new

Will bitcoin continues it bullish run or retrace?

Afoskalex

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?

I think that with the height of adoption bitcoin has attained, it may take some time for the bullish trend to stop. More and more people are paying the coin attention with huge investments, so, for now, I am anticipating that bitcoin will go past $30k before that.

With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?
Yes i think it will cross the board of 30,000$ by the end of this month, and in the coming year it may reach out to 40,000$ because everyone is now learning to trade with Bitcoin, so let's wait for the big move of Bitcoin.

I think the market in general is bullish right now and bitcoin will follow in such trend. The demand for bitcoin is quite high now and more people are beginning to accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.

I think it's still gonna be bullish, and even if the price does fall, I don't think it will go below 25k, but anything can happen in the cryptocurrency market, so it's good to be prepared if you plan on trading BTC or anything else for that matter.

Bitcoin is one coin that is so unpredictable but this current run of it that is being being propelled by tons of institutional investments are gonna be a lasting stability for Bitcoin, it will drive the prices of Bitcoin to a higher price than it is currently and I don't ever see Bitcoin coming down from that height in a very long time to come.

These days the Bitcoin normally running in up and down form. Yesterday it was in bullish run but today it is in retrace position.
But in next days it could retrace slowly and news ar spreading that it will retrace again in the first quarter of the twenty first century.

There’re lots of factors that hindered the value of bitcoin this year. The pandemic Is one of them. Also the involvement of big whales. Bitcoin receivd high investment from big whales this year and it’s been known that big investors don’t stay too long in a market so I believe it’ll retrace but not in 2021

As far as am concern Bitcoin could go viral and become world's most acceptable currency among others.Once business organisations begins to embrace it and it lead to means of exchange among business organisations, that's all.

I don't think bitcoin will ever go bearish completely, it might retrace and bounce back again
Bull runs represent periods of time yielding notable upward price action. Runs or trends can rely on context and vary based on different time horizons. Just because an asset may retrace in price for a period of time after an exuberant rally does not necessarily mean the asset has entered a predominantly bearish macro environment.

Bitcoin is the first of its kind just like a lion king in the jungle. It took the world this year to realise the full potential of Bitcoin. Now it's getting all the attention it deserves and the demand for it is increasing. It'll surely continue it's bullish run to next year. From 30k,it'll aim for 50k. The rich has already seen ahead of time and are moving their portfolio to Bitcoin.

If one is very active to follow up you will know when bitcoin will rise or fall because off and on investors trip in, I believe the flow of Investors increases definitely the price will increase if the Investors are scarce resistance set in .

Bitcoin bullish run will surely take some more time before it might decrease again and now move straight to the 50k targeted price. But this mainly will depend on the attitude of the big investors and those who are still coming in.

There were several negative predictions that bitcoin is likely to fall before the end of the year, but fortunately, it has been rising. And some are still predicting that it'll drop before the end of the first quarter of 2021.

I think will stay blushing run for this first months of year 2021, and then sure will start retrace. I think every year happened the same thing with Bitcoin, almost of end year bullish run and then from the first 3 or 4 months start to drop and take the volatility way.

I think that the adoption by these major companies is definitely a driving factor for the bull run in crypto and bitcoin prices, however at the end of the day there is always going to be a company or a whale that is going to aim to profit from this high market value and this is the sale that is likely going to cause the market to crash and we may see a bear trend in the market then. I think that a decline in price is coming especially after the holiday period, as it has been noted in the past.

Bitcoin is literally passing landmarks like 30k,35k about every 1 or 2 weeks now. Currently today bitcoin passed the all time high of 34.8k and recorded new all time high of 36.5k. I don't think bitcoin is falling any sooner.

Well my honest opinion on this is that btc will retrace a little before breaking out the new all time high it created, people are getting more into trading crypto currency and btc us their main focus recently and with the unending rapid adoption of the coin I believe it will pump over $50'000 before may/June

there are a lot of things we can't know or be able to say about Crypto currency, all is just a guess work... bitcoin can and may increase and at the same time decrease, it's a decentralized Crypto currency and no one can say this is what will happen in the next few months about it
I think that with the height of adoption bitcoin has attained, it may take some time for the bullish trend to stop. More and more people are paying the coin attention with huge investments, so, for now, I am anticipating that bitcoin will go past $30k before that.

there are a lot of things we can't know or be able to say about Crypto currency, all is just a guess work... bitcoin can and may increase and at the same time decrease, it's a decentralized Crypto currency and no one can say this is what will happen in the next few months about it
I could not agree any less that bitcoin or even other cryptos is highly unpredictable. However, we can observe some patterns and the markets to make some guesses which may either be fully wrong or partially right.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back