What's new

Will bitcoin continues it bullish run or retrace?

I think that with the height of adoption bitcoin has attained, it may take some time for the bullish trend to stop. More and more people are paying the coin attention with huge investments, so, for now, I am anticipating that bitcoin will go past $30k before that.
I believe in the law of nature in life, nothing is permanent and nothing last forever , and that means bitcoin might still continue its bullish run or rather comes down soon.

We really need to be careful when we are trading cryptocurrency and we should know that the price of all cryptocurrency will not continue in a constant move without having a little bit retracement or relaxation.

The current bullish run is one that would last for long and I am beginning to understand the essence of cryptocurrencies in helping us make money

As we all know that Bitcoin is the leading coin in the crypto currency exchange Business, no matter how low it goes it will definitely rally more when it has the strength to do that.

As far as I'm concern there is no certainty in any market market because when ever you see a bullish just know that it someone that is pushing it so that he can get more profit so act wisely.

At this particular point in time I'm actually very convinced that bitcoin is going to continue its bullish run and it is going to have massive spikes and break all-time highs.

it is the law of demand and supply that will determine the price movement of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the marketplace. The price will continue to rise if there is more demand for bitcoin.

Bullish run doesn't last forever, just as the bearish run. The time come and go for them. At this time, the bullish run have taking over.

With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?
Sure, the adoption of BTC by such big agencies will give users confidence in its versatility and use case. That alone will help push BTC up the dominance chain. But even without that, the coin has had an overall bullish trend since its introduction. Yes it has some major dips, but on overall, it has always been going up.

No doubt significant number of big companies and institutional investors have key into cryptocurrencies Investment and this is big confidence in the ecosystem.

At the time of writing this thread the bitcoin is in bullish run but now if we look at it we will see that that the price is ranging because it refused to cross some certain places.

Bull run nor bear market run doesn't last forever, they come and go. That's why the market is fluctuating, going up and down so others reap reward and others lose funds too.

Obviously we all saw that the Bitcoin continued in it's bullish run for quite a while into the new year before it started nose diving downwards as we all witnessed second quarter in the year

There was a sudden crashed in the crypto space during the weekend and it left Bitcoin crashing from 52k down to 45k.
Such a great loss for traders, but earlier today we noticed some gain, I hope it can take up from here

With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?
In every bullish run their must be some corrections and if this correction occur it always look like bearish at time. Meanwhile what will be the joy of it if theirs no retrace...

I think that right now there is a lot of uncertainty with regards to the bitcoin price, however after the drop that we saw two days ago in the price, i think that we are likely to reach a sense of stability in the bitcoin prices.

Going by the exact time you opened this thread about the bullish trend of the Bitcoin, you must have observed that the bullish trend continues really deep into 2021 before the great and general fall of all the coins

What do you need to understand is that a cryptocurrency cannot maintain a constant uptrend without a correction .no matter how the price of cryptocurrency is rising there will always be a correction.

As for am actually issue Bitcoin might go viral as well as end up being world's very most appropriate money to name a few.When enterprise starts to accept it as well as it result in implies of trade amongst company organizations, that is all of.

Bitcoin or any other crypto currency will never always be in bullish run and will never be always in bearish run. There will be frequent fluctuations. That's why they say crypto is very volatile.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back