What's new

Will bitcoin continues it bullish run or retrace?

I think Bitcoin is unpredictable yes ,but with the development sorrounding Bitcoin ,it seems that it would continue its bullish movement and run as there would be multiple retrace and investors can make more gains

Bitcoin is one coin that is so unpredictable but this current run of it that is being being propelled by tons of institutional investments are gonna be a lasting stability for Bitcoin, it will drive the prices of Bitcoin to a higher price than it is currently and I don't ever see Bitcoin coming down from that height in a very long time to come.

Don't expect a constant uptrend In any cryptocurrency. There Will always be a room for retracement. They are always the major support and resistance level in most cases.

It has actually been retracing since beginning of this year less than than 2x its value 2 years ago. Will have to rebrand the question now and ask if bitcoin will continue to go down?

Bitcoin finally retraced and underwent a concurrent bearish run. We're still waiting to see what is in stock for the coin as it's nearing the starting point which isn't funny for a lot of people.

With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?
I don't think it will go to high rates despite all these strategies. So we know that the currency rate fluctuates, sometimes it will fluctuate or sometimes not. So, it is unexpected to say anything else.

With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?
For short term it would be difficult to decide in which way is Bitcoin moving but for long term many investors believe that it will go further because day by day people are getting interested in it.

Bitcoin's price could still hit $100000, but experts say this year's crypto ... “I remain bullish on bitcoin as an aspiring store of value in a world.

I think it's still gonna be bullish, and even if the price does fall, I don't think it will go below 25k, but anything can happen in the cryptocurrency market, so it's good to be prepared if you plan on trading BTC or anything else for that matter.
Considering the fact that the Bitcoin seems to be the best crypto coin, but I think it has not yet gotten to it's limit, base on all analysis the Bitcoin will be on bullish.

It is just two years and we have seen how bitcoin got to drop in price and Value.

It is very important to know how these things work so we don't get to miss out on them at all.

I believe that people who bought bitcoin early are definitely going to want to take profit and that is normal. We are not going to be seeing a lot of down movement for a long time before accumulation.

I believe that people who bought bitcoin early are definitely going to want to take profit and that is normal. We are not going to be seeing a lot of down movement for a long time before accumulation.
The way Bitcoin crashed is not efficient and there are alot of imbalance in the downside movement. I believe that Bitcoin will reprice higher and take out liquidity in the all-time high.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back