What's new

Will bitcoin continues it bullish run or retrace?

I was formally of the opinion that it won't continue it bullish run. But I was really impressed with the way it rallied recently and I do think it has what it takes to continue climbing. I think it would continue this run for a while before going to a new low but I don't see BTC going below $20000.

With the rate at which Bitcoin and other altcoin are running on their bullish form, it's safe to say they can't retrace the step for now because some analyst still think the coin will run up close $100,000 this year 2021. More finanacial Institution are accepting the coin as a means of payment so it's likely it continues the run.

Bitcoin and its fast increase in the exchange rate can't be underestimated as it has developed to have much investors than never before. I'm seeing most of the best three cryptocurrencies as a greater weapon of fighting poverty as its appreciating these days. Its not just a currency but a great one for those who know it.

With the way bitcoin is going I doubt it will go to bearish level even if it does it won't be to the extent of it going as low as 10000 not to even think that when it was 18000 I was waiting for it to go down for me to join the train but no it kept going higher and right now one don't know the best decision to take.

Bitcoin will continue rising in price but not forever. A time will come when it will regress but that will probably happen next year not this year. Once the pandemic is over and businesses return to normalcy bitcoin will stop rising fast.

With the way bitcoin is rising, I think it will be very difficult for it to drop because the demand for BTC is really affecting its rise and the rate of investment on BTC it will take time to drop and may not drop below $25k

There will always be a retracement in there nearest future and the question how soon?; I think it will take a while before we start considering said retracement, I'll say in 2 weeks time, if the trend remains bullish, then it might as well continue the never ending bullish trend

Well I think for now I don't see any free fall nearby rather bitcoin is continuously rising for reaching new landmarks like yesterday it reached 40k and it is about 42k today. I think we may see bitcoin reaching 50k by this month.

We cannot say with certainty what will become of bitcoin in the next hour, that's actually how volatile it is. The fact is that the price can go either way within a twinkle of an eye, the only thing we say do is hope that it keeps appreciating so that our investment in the cryptocurrency will yield more profit.

Nobody can predict with accuracy, but as long as there are no big sales of Bitcoin the Bitcoin price will continue to be bullish. because the supply of Bitcoin will decrease while demand continues to rise.

With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?

With the way institutional finance are taking their stand in Bitcoin the bullish trend will definitely continue. Though it'll reach a point of saturation it may just retrace for a bit and stability at a particular point.

Bull runs represent periods of time yielding notable upward price action. Runs or trends can rely on context and vary based on different time horizons. Just because an asset may retrace in price for a period of time after an exuberant rally does not necessarily mean the asset has entered a predominantly bearish macro environment.
“I’m expecting either significant consolidation or most likely a pullback of some thousands of dollars.

Let's focus on 2021, I expect btc to hit a total of 50k USD in two to three months time, more investors are flooding btc more than before and definitely , the rise is more likely to continue. Do make sure to purchase some and hold.

With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?

Bitcoin will definitely keep appreciating till the end of time. It's currently at $41,000 plus and I'm very certain that within the next few months, it's definitely going to be above $50k USD.

Before I used to be certain that Bitcoin will return to normal, but I am not sure anymore. It's surge is so surprising, so I think it will continue to rise. It will reach $50k in no time and perhaps more than that.

One may not be able to predict the outcome of Bitcoin in the coming days ,we will only hope that it continues to rise more and more ,and even if it is to experience a dump , the dump shouldn't be bullish as well 😅.
However Bitcoin seems that it won't fall anytime soon

i believe it will keep increasing to a specific ratio till it slows down in increasing again then increase again, just like usual, there's a chance for collapse like it happened in 2018, but that's something far to happen

Continue it's bullish run? Maybe yes for a while and then expect a correction and of course it would push to consolidate and get back to it's all time high.

I think that with the height of adoption bitcoin has attained, it may take some time for the bullish trend to stop. More and more people are paying the coin attention with huge investments, so, for now, I am anticipating that bitcoin will go past $60k before that.

It is currently undergoing a correction and would still go higher than it went early this year. Some said it could get to $100k this year too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back