What's new

Will bitcoin continues it bullish run or retrace?

Actually right now i think it as fallen in price there was a time I saw bitcoin at 63 but right now it's actually struggling maintaining 38 I think it went up and later retrace.

I think that with the height of adoption bitcoin has attained, it may take some time for the bullish trend to stop. More and more people are paying the coin attention with huge investments, so, for now, I am anticipating that bitcoin will go past $30k before that.
Yea I’m even thinking maybe bitcoin has reach it’s highest peak and even if it’s bullish trend will stop, it might just go beyond it’s current value and return again

Its quit possible bitcoin could still have another break through and hit another all time high. And it is also possible it could hit a major resistance and drop back down. I think professional would be best to predict the next step it would take.

When it comes to cryptocurrencies, no would ever be absolutely certain in how the prices would be going ; whether it's going to be up or down but one thing is very certain, it will keep changing.

Actually right now i think it as fallen in price there was a time I saw bitcoin at 63 but right now it's actually struggling maintaining 38 I think it went up and later retrace.
This is usually how the market moves. There is always a season to experience this drop in prices and we just have to exercise more patience and be wise.

Well now I'm the price of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not really that high so with time I think it's going to increase from what we have been analysing on the market for a while now.

I don't usually predict the volatile market myself because I don't have what it takes to do so, most of the time I trade with signal from top crypto expert,I just believe everything will start coming up from next week although this is not a financial advice to buy.

As far as am concern Bitcoin could go viral and become world's most acceptable currency among others.Once business organisations begins to embrace it and it lead to means of exchange among business organisations, that's all.
Well I don't think that anyone is disputing the fact that bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency in the world right now and even the most used so people actually believe in cryptocurrency

Everything in the cryptosystem system is just down, dogecoin I invested is still going down,most of the cryptocurrency are just done Because Elon musk h as causes a lot of damage to small investor in cryptocurrency in which a lot of people do not like it.

The glory days around Bitcoin is simply behind it, and replaced by devastation. Those who invested during those glory days hoping the price will increase more are simply feeling devastated now.

Well what is happening with bitcoin now is actually expected from the analysis that have been carried out on the cryptocurrency for a while now but the truth of the matter is that is going to still come up and no distant time.

Well, pertaining to the question of bitcoin will continue it bullish runs or retrace. We all know that the cryptocurrency world is a very volatile one as coin gets to increase and also decrease with time. So there are times that the cryptocurrency coin bitcoin will go bullish but it will definitely drop someday

With bitcoin reaching an ALL TIME HIGH this month, what is you opinion, will it continue to be bullish or not even with its adoption by organisation like Microstrategy, Square and Paypal?
Bitcoin still remains the highest in value and price than all the ither crypto currency combined together, I beleieve the price is around $48,000 right now and i believe it will reach the $50,000 before june ending.

I think that with the height of adoption bitcoin has attained, it may take some time for the bullish trend to stop. More and more people are paying the coin attention with huge investments, so, for now, I am anticipating that bitcoin will go past $30k before that.
Cryptocurrency bullish run is being fuelled by the very high demand for them and so for a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin that is currently on a bullish run would only go on a very bearish run when the demand for the cryptocurrency has plummeted.

After enjoying a good bullish run late last year and early this year no one would have thought that there would be a serious bearish run this year. If care is not taken bitcoin might retraced it steps back to the price it was late last year.

Currently, bitcoin is showing resistance at $46,000. However, we can expect bitcoin to go bullish as the market has gained confidence and traders and investors have started buying and selling bitcoins

Currently, bitcoin is showing resistance at $46,000. However, we can expect bitcoin to go bullish as the market has gained confidence and traders and investors have started buying and selling bitcoins

Seriously, I can't really wait to see the cryptocurrency Bitcoin go above $50,000 soon. It's definitely going to be something that a lot of investors are looking up to.

This is not the end for bitcoin. It is still in its early age. There will be a time that the price of bitcoin will reach $1 million. So it will still continue to grow in price and now is the best time for those that have not invested in bitcoin, to start investing now.

It looks like Bitcoin is dancing between the levels of $40K and $50K because from the $29K level it is now past the $40K level and still rising. But then the price went back to $45K or so. Maybe the market is very volatile that buyers would buy and later there would be the sellers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back