What's new

Why is hyip site more popular

Yeah its just foolish thing to be greedy for nothing , knowing that these sites never pay , there are lot of alternatives to make good money which people should realize.
Most of people are greedy, they always run behind the easy and simple ways to make money unless it includes high pourcent of risk

Yeah its just foolish thing to be greedy for nothing , knowing that these sites never pay , there are lot of alternatives to make good money which people should realize.
Greediness is in the heart of all human being , we are at one point or the other greedy in some various aspect , but we only manage to supress it and manage to sometimes come over it.

Unfortunately, internet has only made scammers' jobs much easier. This is because nowadays anyone can hack your account and get access to funds. Apart from that it is very easy to set up a website and also lure greedy investors to invest money. I really wished there could be some way we could have stopped scammers from lootting people.
Scammers can't be stooped entirely but they can be reduced and made to be adjusted. But the internet needs to be regulated, monitored if you want such to take place.

Scammers can't be stooped entirely but they can be reduced and made to be adjusted. But the internet needs to be regulated, monitored if you want such to take place.

Unfortunately, internet cannot be monitored or regulate. This is because internet is operated anonymously and even IP addresses can be masked with VPN networks. Even if we know the identity of the scammer, we cannot do anything in most of the cases because government does nothing to track down scammers and punish them.

Unfortunately, internet cannot be monitored or regulate. This is because internet is operated anonymously and even IP addresses can be masked with VPN networks. Even if we know the identity of the scammer, we cannot do anything in most of the cases because government does nothing to track down scammers and punish them.
Those scammers who do lots of malicious hacking, and defrauding lots of innocent people should be tracked cos such crime needs to be taken immediate strict actions for. In order to use it as a deterrent to others.

Those scammers who do lots of malicious hacking, and defrauding lots of innocent people should be tracked cos such crime needs to be taken immediate strict actions for. In order to use it as a deterrent to others.

Tracking them and punishing them is the job of the government and law. We can only play our role by reporting them. The big problems is that scammers runs such sites anonymously as I mentioned before and there is nothing anyone can do. Unfortunately, Online scams will remain for a long time no matter how much we fight them.

I'm sure that risks are associated with business investing but with hyips it is getting rampant and I am thinking it is because people just need to meet their needs which the government and any other person's can't provide.

Tracking them and punishing them is the job of the government and law. We can only play our role by reporting them. The big problems is that scammers runs such sites anonymously as I mentioned before and there is nothing anyone can do. Unfortunately, Online scams will remain for a long time no matter how much we fight them.
That's the duty of the government to curtail the inflow of scammers defrauding innocent persons. No matter how hard we try scam will live with us long time, no doubt.

That's the duty of the government to curtail the inflow of scammers defrauding innocent persons. No matter how hard we try scam will live with us long time, no doubt.

There are many times the government also could not do anything to stop scams. Please remember that the problem of hackers and scammers are also faced by developed country where scammers try to get credit card details and try to steal money. No one is protected nowadays from scammers.

For the fact that a lot of people are looking for opportunity to make big money online is one of the reasons why such websites are becoming very popular and which also makes the high rate of scam increasing.

High yielding investment platforms are now becoming more popular each day and people are putting more asset into them, is it that they don't have the knowledge about what it means or they just want to take the risk. What is your pick.
The reason why a youth investment program her so common these days is because so many people have discovered that a lot of people are still falling victims to these schemes.

High yield investment program is now popular this days just because people are looking for free money. Some who call themselves don't want to acquire knowledge and invest their money right that's why they are doing hyip
Exactly the offer is really enticing, imagine someone asking you to investigate $10 and get $20 in the next 2 hours, and since a lot of people are looking for how to make quick and easy money, they fall prey to these schemes.

There are many times the government also could not do anything to stop scams. Please remember that the problem of hackers and scammers are also faced by developed country where scammers try to get credit card details and try to steal money. No one is protected nowadays from scammers.
That's what development use to bring, social vices many things that isn't looking nice. Scam is everywhere both in the underdeveloped settlement and developed settlement.

High Yield Investment Programs are all over the Internet, and while it's possible that some do make a little money, normally they are illegal scams. It would typically promise ridiculous returns as high as 50% a month or more.
I don't really know the reason why anyone would believe that there is an investment platform that can give them up to about 50% returns on their investment online. As far as I am concerned most of these people who invest into high-yielding investment programs because of greed.

For the fact that a lot of people are looking for opportunity to make big money online is one of the reasons why such websites are becoming very popular and which also makes the high rate of scam increasing.

As far as I know, HYIPs were popular even during the 2007 and 2008 era when there were very limited earning opportunities on the internet. This shows that ponzi schemes were still there during the mid 2000 era. However, it seems that now they have gained even more poplarity.

It's because it's attractive to people; the easy and fast money that one can get from these HYIP's.

Even those with experience of being scammed get attracted to new ones because of the hope of making gains this time, or by being pioneers of the new HYIP's
Hahaha, you are absolutely right. I have experienced it before but I have learnt my lesson. More people are attracted to it because of the quick profits.

Even though I have been scammed a couple of time, I still can't stay away from hyip site all because when I get scammed by a site, another one opens and because I feel like I could get my money back quick from the new one, I get scammed all over again.

HYIP sites is getting more popular because people needed money to survive and HYIP sites are offering us a mouth watering opportunities that we cannot just ignore, so we fall for it.

High yielding investment platforms are now becoming more popular each day and people are putting more asset into them, is it that they don't have the knowledge about what it means or they just want to take the risk. What is your pick.
Yeah they are quite definitely lots of them nowadays and to me it's quite because of the earnings they promise to give the investors who work or the people who are on the forum it's quite risky.

HYIP sites is getting more popular because people needed money to survive and HYIP sites are offering us a mouth watering opportunities that we cannot just ignore, so we fall for it.

But now I think we really need to raise awareness against HYIP sites. People will definitely lose more money than they will "earn" if they handle out their money tio these HYIP scammers. Many HYIP scams do not even last for a week but still people do not understand that HYIPs are nothing but schemes to scam people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back