What's new

Why is hyip site more popular

Just because the HYIP sites look too good to be true , the investors think they can earn well from them. But thats not the case , especially the newbies to investing fall into trap investing in HYIPs.

Hyip websites are quite popular because a lot y people are interested in making money online and on the other hand, most hyip sites are out to reap people off their hard earned money

Anything fake trends a lot, but original is always in doubt, and seems expensive at times. People always love free things, where money is given on a plata of Gold without much work. That's why they fall easily to HYIP sites like ponzi.

HYIP platforms are gaining popularity this days because they sound like easy money to people who they flash the fake achievements to and get them simply and easily scammed of their hard earned money

Just because the HYIP sites look too good to be true , the investors think they can earn well from them. But thats not the case , especially the newbies to investing fall into trap investing in HYIPs.

I have myself witnessed many such kind of websites. There were many HYIP sites that promised a lots of profits and they had a professional looking website with social media accounts and even whatsapp numbers. But in the end, they became scams and delted their social media accounts. HYIPs are the best way to lose money.

Some people try hyips again and again even though they know this is scam. That's what I did in the past. I did lose money, but I also made good money.
this site is more popular because it helps in easy cryptocurrency transaction and it is legit, however most people say the site is scam

These platforms are really dominating the web so much. But since I lost so much to them some years back, I have decided not to go close to these kind of platforms again no matter the huge returns they may offer. But I am surprised how some people are still falling for these people after this whole awareness.

I have myself witnessed many such kind of websites. There were many HYIP sites that promised a lots of profits and they had a professional looking website with social media accounts and even whatsapp numbers. But in the end, they became scams and delted their social media accounts. HYIPs are the best way to lose money.
Yeah , most of the HYIP sites disguise themselves as a UK registered company , though they are based on some other country. And their social media links are usually fake as you said.

Yeah , most of the HYIP sites disguise themselves as a UK registered company , though they are based on some other country. And their social media links are usually fake as you said.

However, I do not understand how are they able to register as a company in the United Kingdom when they are not even located in the United Kingdom? I do realize that they might not necessarily be in the United Kingdom but still how do they register in the UK when they are not even in the UK?

You don't need to know the famous HYIP site because he will scam you one day even if this last is high.

In the past, I got scammed many times by famous ones normally.

That was why i always fall for the scheme of HYIP constantly before I finally realises I cannot gain anything , they are scam sites and they use paul money to pay Peter and Paul the long run, they run away with your money.

HYIPs do not last long, the longest period I have known a HYIP to last was one year (based on my experience). Normally HYIP vanish in 3-4 months.

That was why i always fall for the scheme of HYIP constantly before I finally realises I cannot gain anything , they are scam sites and they use paul money to pay Peter and Paul the long run, they run away with your money.
Yeah but once we got scammed , we will make sure to be cautious and avoid investing in any HYIPs , may it be even smaller amounts , one should not invest in hyips.

That's how it will become popular till end of time. Their is nothing we can do to stop misleading sites from operating. The best we can do is to be sharp and careful in order not to encounter any of them.

That's how it will become popular till end of time. Their is nothing we can do to stop misleading sites from operating. The best we can do is to be sharp and careful in order not to encounter any of them.

At least Google can try to block these HYIP sites and there must be something Google must do to stop these scammers. Unfortunately, scam has been happening on the internet since internet was created by humans. We, being humans, should stop these scammers and do something. I am currently creating threads on forums and also raising awareness against these scams.

the main reason people flock their website and they become popular is because everyone wants quick cash, that is the reason why they end up becoming a lot of people.

At least Google can try to block these HYIP sites and there must be something Google must do to stop these scammers. Unfortunately, scam has been happening on the internet since internet was created by humans. We, being humans, should stop these scammers and do something. I am currently creating threads on forums and also raising awareness against these scams.
If the scammers will be used as scapegoats, it will make sense. At least it will stop or reduce the high level of scam in the internet. Some hash call need to be called when it comes to scamming, it should be punishable offense by law.

If the scammers will be used as scapegoats, it will make sense. At least it will stop or reduce the high level of scam in the internet. Some hash call need to be called when it comes to scamming, it should be punishable offense by law.

Unfortunately, internet has only made scammers' jobs much easier. This is because nowadays anyone can hack your account and get access to funds. Apart from that it is very easy to set up a website and also lure greedy investors to invest money. I really wished there could be some way we could have stopped scammers from lootting people.

It's crap to trust or believe their idea; no one in this life will give you the money without doing anything. If you find this one make sure that he wants to scam you expect your family or friends xD

It's crap to trust or believe their idea; no one in this life will give you the money without doing anything. If you find this one make sure that he wants to scam you expect your family or friends xD
Yeah its just foolish thing to be greedy for nothing , knowing that these sites never pay , there are lot of alternatives to make good money which people should realize.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back