What's new

Why is hyip site more popular

They are definitely getting more popular because some of them offer high returns on investment and they tend to pay early investors, most of those who tend to patronize are just first timers who don't know that hyips are scams. I always make sure to advise guys to stay away from them because I have also been scammed once.

High yielding investment platforms are now becoming more popular each day and people are putting more asset into them, is it that they don't have the knowledge about what it means or they just want to take the risk. What is your pick.
Greed is what attracts people to such sites. Its easy to think that you would do anything if you can get double or triple your money with no effort on your part.

HYIP sites would always be popular because of the craze to make money on time that keeps driving most individuals. They keep preying on our greed and when we're not careful, we fall for their gimmicks.

I'm always bothered I'm it comes to investments especially online, it's hard to believe them and that it works but it's seems majority of the people commenting in approval of the site maybe it's nice

HYIP sites would always be popular because of the craze to make money on time that keeps driving most individuals. They keep preying on our greed and when we're not careful, we fall for their gimmicks.
And I don't actually blame them these days, the present generation has made money so important that without it, your voice would not be heard in the society, our young ones now see money as the most important thing that they can go through any length to get it, hence they easily for into tricks like HYIP. Have you had any experience with HYIP before?

It's still more popular because almost everyday thousands of newbies are joining the internet ,so they obviously could get scammed by the hyip site as they are the ones that keeps promoting that's why it's popular

Yeah, they are so popular because they give really good promises that are eye catching. So many people who are greedy for some more money always fall victim to them. It is best to stay careful.

High yielding investment platforms are now becoming more popular each day and people are putting more asset into them, is it that they don't have the knowledge about what it means or they just want to take the risk. What is your pick.
I think gone are the days of this high yielding investment platform. People are already wise to choose to invest on this high yielding investment platform. I myself have experienced being scammed by this high yielding investment platform. I was supposed to get seven hundred dollars already but until now I have not receive anything even a single cent from what they say that your money will be multiplied a thousand times.

everyone thinks they can get rich overnight, they invest and the next day when they wake up they want to have the investment doubled or tripled. it does not work that way. These sites are becoming a scam in the meantime because they are based on people's investments. that is, you earn and you get paid from someone else's investment and so on ... and when there are no more investors, it closes. and you may risk filing tonight and not leaving the site tomorrow.

These sites are becoming more popular because they have realised that many people are investing because of what they stand to gain. Once people discover they are fraudulent, they begin to pull out.

The reason that has been mking hyip scheme to be popular is that the people putting out the scheme know that if they put some unbelievable returns for an investment,lots of persons will rush in and invest.

The reason that has been mking hyip scheme to be popular is that the people putting out the scheme know that if they put some unbelievable returns for an investment,lots of persons will rush in and invest.
This business seems to be popular because people make fast money from there so that is what I think,but that Ponzi scheme is not reliable

It is very popular because a lot of people have fallen for them. And I am seeing it that they would continue to remain popular for as long as possible. You just cannot stop this from happening.

Hyip are so popular because they are easy to make money from you can invest now and get interest quickly

This programs seems to be risky because its so hard to make real money from there and I think that its popular because people can also make fast money through hit and run but if you have the knowledge then you can easyly make some money

For instance people make money at the initial stage the new investors they will post their payments proof and the late investor will fall a victim because majority of the hyip don't last up to 48hours

Because consumers are eager for free money, high return investment programs are becoming more and more popular.
Some people who identify as such don't want to learn how to invest their money wisely, which is why they participate in HYIPs.

Personally I would say this. The hyip sites are very popular because they promise their users to pay higher returns after investments However they pay a few of the first users so that they become the testimony of the legitimacy of the site and scams the rest.

Hyip are popular because you can make some money faster and people rush to the website mostly if they are in need of fast money but at the end of the day you stand a better chance of lossing alot of money so you need to be careful when chosing to invest with an hyip

It is a get-rich-quick scheme and many people consider that as the best way of generating money.
There are thousands of people investing on hyip platforms everyday. So because of that there is likely to be an increase in popularity as more people comes to understand about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back