Why is hyip site more popular

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
High yielding investment platforms are now becoming more popular each day and people are putting more asset into them, is it that they don't have the knowledge about what it means or they just want to take the risk. What is your pick.

Why hyip site is more popular because it's among the best and it's real, they are not scammers, tell me if your product is what the people are looking for won't they patronize it, just like Bitcoin, do you imagine how many people using Bitcoin, so that's the same case with hyip site and that's the mean reason it's popular

High yield investment program is now popular this days just because people are looking for free money. Some who call themselves don't want to acquire knowledge and invest their money right that's why they are doing hyip

It's because it's attractive to people; the easy and fast money that one can get from these HYIP's.

Even those with experience of being scammed get attracted to new ones because of the hope of making gains this time, or by being pioneers of the new HYIP's

Scam sites are easy was to earn fast cash.
It is not illegal becauseyou accepts tos in scammers's sites.
Everyone wants fast cash and testing new sites..People,who don't read this like me more times getting scammed.
This is the reason why I'm using only 3-4 websites for earning from internet.
Post automatically merged:

Why hyip site is more popular because it's among the best and it's real, they are not scammers, tell me if your product is what the people are looking for won't they patronize it, just like Bitcoin, do you imagine how many people using Bitcoin, so that's the same case with hyip site and that's the mean reason it's popular also means people want to invest more money in it to increase their profitability ratio in order.

It is a pity, some of the posters do not know what HYIP is, still, attempt to reply on the topic.
HYIP or High yield investment program is an investment modality where you are promised a high return in a short time. For example, they will promise you a 150 percent return on your investment just in 4 weeks. In a legit business, it is not possible to get that kind of return in such a short time.

I think the HYIP sites are becoming popular because they promise fast, easy and high amounts of cash within a short time. Most of the people are not aware of the risk in them and so they rush to the empty promises. Those who know the risk in them only do it carefully but some still get scammed.

The word "HYIP" is more deadlier than we think and it is meant for people want fast money.

This people who put up this scheme together has a target of money to realized, so when they attain it they tear it down. My advise is that if you will ever try it, put what you can afford to lose into it.

I don't do any high yield investment program and I doubt if I can talk about one. Although, I've heard of series of investment programs like Helping hand, pennywise, New freedom, etc. Which collect you invested capital to trade and remit your interest on daily basis. But I don't know the longevity of the platform.

High yielding investment platforms are now becoming more popular each day and people are putting more asset into them, is it that they don't have the knowledge about what it means or they just want to take the risk. What is your pick.
Lol, you know free and fetish promises trend a lot in the world today. People tend to gain money when they are not working much. They prefer to sit back and relax their mind to see their money grow to million standard without working to prove such hefty cash. That's why they fall victim to HYIP and lose some amount of cash.
Post automatically merged:

Lol, you know free and fetish promises trend a lot in the world today. People tend to gain money when they are not working much. They prefer to sit back and relax their mind to see their money grow to million standard without working to prove such hefty cash. That's why they fall victim to HYIP and lose some amount of cash.

Because who doesn't want easy money right? So a lot of people are willing to take the risk and put their money on hyips, it's not like they don't know that it's a scam, they're just trying their luck because most hyips pays atleast for a few days

A high-yield program for investment can attract victims because of the victim's greed. When you are money smart the first thing you would do is to check on the probability of how the investment can earn that high. But in fairness to the HYIP they are getting clients from time to time because some people just do not read the fine print aside from not thinking sanely about the big earnings. I am fortunate to have learned about those scams that started in email which I received several invitations.

High yielding investment platform is now popular because of it's trick and high plans, majority wants an investment that pay high and the demands us high, this is the reason why more scammers are coming out with their various scheme to decieve them

I don't why but I won't advise you to invest in any of them.

HYIP is a different type of gambling. It’s true that many HYIP pays to investors, but for a certain period. As an HYIP Investor, I think earning from HYIP is easier than other gambling which is depended on luck only. Choosing the correct HYIP can bring you profit but choosing the wrong HYIP can make you lose. It’s important to find the correct HYIP.

one of the reasons is that because they are simple and easy to use, domains now are more affordable and everyone can create them and scam people easily, that's why investing in some random website with some junk design should be avoided

HYIP sites are popular because people want easy money, they want to make money without working hard, people also want to become successful and they are looking for shortcuts. While looking for shortcuts people end up in the HYIP trap.

I think the economic crisis caused by the current coronavirus pandemic is responsible for the popularity of hyip sites nowadays.
Businesses are struggling and people are turning to hyip sites to make profits from there even with all the risk involved.

HYIP will continue to be popular as long as some people are making money with the program. Though it is highly risky, but is there anything in this world that is risk free? The answer is No. People still find a way to make money out of it, that is the program keep getting attention. Things I have learnt about HYIP is that it is first come first serve. The early investor make most of the money, provided they are not greed. You should invest in HYIP new, one that is less than a week is the best.

High Yield Investment Programs are all over the Internet, and while it's possible that some do make a little money, normally they are illegal scams. It would typically promise ridiculous returns as high as 50% a month or more.

There are definitely people who know all the risks involved and just use it to try and make money, there are also some people who are new to these sites that have heard about them being scams but they do it anyways in hopes of making high returns, while there are also people who just stumbled upon a site that is promising high returns and they start investing in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back