What's new

Why is hyip site more popular

Most people in my country brand online business scam, even when they're the cost of their failure by investing on ponzi scheme that is very much scam.

That's the duty of the government to curtail the inflow of scammers defrauding innocent persons. No matter how hard we try scam will live with us long time, no doubt.

The big problem is that nowadays just anyone can make a website after purchasing a domain and set up payment methods to recieve money. This is exactly how this process makes it easier for anyone to set up a HYIP. You will also notice that most of the HYIPs do not use Paypal because Paypal might restrict their account. Paypal never allows HYIP sites to receive or send money.

HYIP sites are getting more popular because they are usually known and seen as easy money making schemes. They get the attention of the populace that are in the desperate need for money quickly

Giving what you have all said above I believe it will definitely be more popular and more enticing to everyone because of the gain and capital. And it's actually quite promising.

I have tried to warm a lot of people years back about the risk of hyip site but it was invane, I also have not been able to keep myself away from them which I am trying not to be a victim again, even now that crypto is getting deeper, my attentions are drawing me back to them

I've been very skeptical aboút high yield investment programs although some have benefited from it lots of others have been left hurt too, its popular because it's a get rich quick scheme

HYIP sites are getting popular because it is a platform where easy money is being made by doubling ones invested amount I'm a quick and taste way. People will still keep falling for such

As far as I know, HYIPs were popular even during the 2007 and 2008 era when there were very limited earning opportunities on the internet. This shows that ponzi schemes were still there during the mid 2000 era. However, it seems that now they have gained even more poplarity.

Actually, if you look at it very closely, you can easily come to a conclusion that a lot of people aren't doing well with how they earn money which made such sites popular.

HYIP sites are getting popular because it is a platform where easy money is being made by doubling ones invested amount I'm a quick and taste way. People will still keep falling for such

The other big reason why HYIP projects continue to thrive is because people like to gamble their money. HYIP is a kind of "less risky" gamble because their are chances of you making money if you withdraw quickly and this is a big gamble and I would advise people to not fall for such enticing schemes that are most likely to turn into a scam.

It's because it's attractive to people; the easy and fast money that one can get from these HYIP's.

Even those with experience of being scammed get attracted to new ones because of the hope of making gains this time, or by being pioneers of the new HYIP's
Yeah it's quite attractive and always enticing to everyone . Actually people who have gotten scammed before might actually try to gain their money after they have been sugarcoated to join the site.

Yeah its just foolish thing to be greedy for nothing , knowing that these sites never pay , there are lot of alternatives to make good money which people should realize.
It is more popular because of the greedy people who invest in it and don't realise anything at the end of the day because the site is not a legit site.

The big problem is that nowadays just anyone can make a website after purchasing a domain and set up payment methods to recieve money. This is exactly how this process makes it easier for anyone to set up a HYIP. You will also notice that most of the HYIPs do not use Paypal because Paypal might restrict their account. Paypal never allows HYIP sites to receive or send money.
Sure, it is easier for them cos it doesn't take much time to set it up just to fraud people. Paypal has model and they don't want scammers to destroy such, that's why they can't allow such activities on the banking institution.

It is more popular because of the greedy people who invest in it and don't realise anything at the end of the day because the site is not a legit site.
Yeah so the greedy people need to be ignored , we should never support people to invest in any ponzi site or a hyips site , instead there good investment platforms like juicyfields.

Sure, it is easier for them cos it doesn't take much time to set it up just to fraud people. Paypal has model and they don't want scammers to destroy such, that's why they can't allow such activities on the banking institution.

There are some HYIPs that indeed use Paypal. However, the number of such kind of HYIPs are very low. I think they merely try to misuse Paypal and try to create a Paypal account just to scam people and after that they just tend to close their Paypal account. Please note that just because you use Paypal, it does not mean that you cannot be scammed.

There are so many reasons why such sites sites are becoming very popular. I believe there was an increase during this pandemic. During the lockdown and after the lockdown, so many things changed. Some lost their jobs in the process, and had to look for other means to survive. These sites are like saviours to them in this current economy

It is a very bad thing for us to think that we can just make money that easy without putting in any meticulous kind of work or action on our part to make such happen. We can truly outdo these guys if we just stay focused to realities in business

There are some HYIPs that indeed use Paypal. However, the number of such kind of HYIPs are very low. I think they merely try to misuse Paypal and try to create a Paypal account just to scam people and after that they just tend to close their Paypal account. Please note that just because you use Paypal, it does not mean that you cannot be scammed.
You're making sense, their is no hiding place away from scam. Scammers utilize every means just to scam people off their hard earned money.

You're making sense, their is no hiding place away from scam. Scammers utilize every means just to scam people off their hard earned money.

I have also noticed that many HIPs that use to "pay" their investors via paypal have vanished as well. This seems that they were cheating paypal as well. I am not sure how they managed to do that. It seems that they got their paypal accounts froze by paypal after paypal found that they are running a HYIP.

I have also noticed that many HIPs that use to "pay" their investors via paypal have vanished as well. This seems that they were cheating paypal as well. I am not sure how they managed to do that. It seems that they got their paypal accounts froze by paypal after paypal found that they are running a HYIP.
I think PayPal freezes their account after learning, that they are running a scamming project to rip people off their hard earned money.

When you invest and the site would not pay then you can file a dispute with Paypal for the scammer to give you back the money. The Paypal account is connected to the credit card so the scammer is also at risk (in returning the invested money). That may be the reason why HYIP are out of Paypal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back