What's new

Why is hyip site more popular

People always keep looking for easy ways to make money, and HYIP sites give them this feature, and that's the reason;

Anything that looks easiest to make money on, brings lots of people in. Their are people who doesn't want to work smartly, but they want to earn huge. Those kind of persons falls victim to HYIP.

Because people like fast and easy money! And that's why they are always going to be scammed. I know some people who have fallen victims not more than twice. High time they realise no easy money in business
High yielding investment platforms are now becoming more popular each day and people are putting more asset into them, is it that they don't have the knowledge about what it means or they just want to take the risk. What is your pick.

People always like where they don't suffer, or working smartly to earn money online. They just want to earn passive income out of greed.

I would say that the major reason I think sites are getting popular is because of the amazing return on investment because most people are wowed by the percentage hyip offers.

Despite the fact that this type of Ponzi scheme has been around since the early twentieth century, the widespread use of digital communications technologies has made it much easier for con artists to perpetrate such schemes. Typically, an operator would build a website to entice unsuspecting investors by offering extremely high returns while remaining ambiguous about the investment's underlying management.

I see two reasons, one is ignorance (people do not know these are fake investment platforms), two greed (people know this does not look realistic yet they want to use to earn more)

These sites are usually more popular because of how gullible people are and the fact that these platforms promise then more pay and they fall for it.

I see two reasons, one is ignorance (people do not know these are fake investment platforms), two greed (people know this does not look realistic yet they want to use to earn more)
Greed is truly a great factor. Some individuals do not like something that would really engage them like forum posting, but they want to make money without doing anything.

High yielding investment platforms are now becoming more popular each day and people are putting more asset into them, is it that they don't have the knowledge about what it means or they just want to take the risk. What is your pick.
I guess now I'm our country,we have a lot of greedy people living in the country now that they are ready to do anything to make money even tho they know is a risk but they don't care of taking the risk I guess.

I think the offer is that this site offers are just to tantalizing to pass up that is why a lot of people these days would prefer to invest in such sites and then the end of the day gets scammed

Why hyip site is more popular because it's among the best and it's real, they are not scammers, tell me if your product is what the people are looking for won't they patronize it, just like Bitcoin, do you imagine how many people using Bitcoin, so that's the same case with hyip site and that's the mean reason it's popular

I think you are definitely wrong and mistaken. HYIPs are indeed a big fraud and many, many people have lost their money. HYIPs are pozi schemes that are disguised as real investment companies. Almost all the information and data provided by them is misleading and false. I would definitely advise you to stay away from HYIPs. They are nothing but big fraudsters.

Hyip is popular because is among the best website to start to invest on it, because you can make money from the site and the site is not like gambling site.

I would not advice anyone even my friend to invest on hyip platform ,because there are so many scams that happen on hyip site you really need to be more careful

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a fraudulent investment scheme that purports to deliver extraordinarily high returns, in excess of 100%, on investment. Most HYIPs are Ponzi schemes where the organizers take money from new investors to pay returns to established investors.

hyips are popular because a lot of people think that it is quite easy to make money as they tell you that you can double your investment just in a month

The main reason a lot of people rush to HYIP programs website is because they are looking for quick money. That's the main reason a lot of people get scammed.

The main reason a lot of people rush to HYIP programs website is because they are looking for quick money. That's the main reason a lot of people get scammed.
It really pains me whenever I would read a news report about a scamming scheme that fooled so many victims. When the investment scheme is too good to be true I wonder why people do not understand the reality. There is no investment that can earn you 30% in a month. It is stupid to believe in that.

High yield investment is not even risky but scam most of them if not all because which business are this people doing to yield return for those that invest.

It really pains me whenever I would read a news report about a scamming scheme that fooled so many victims. When the investment scheme is too good to be true I wonder why people do not understand the reality. There is no investment that can earn you 30% in a month. It is stupid to believe in that.
Some people try hyips again and again even though they know this is scam. That's what I did in the past. I did lose money, but I also made good money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back