What's new

Why is hyip site more popular

When you invest and the site would not pay then you can file a dispute with Paypal for the scammer to give you back the money. The Paypal account is connected to the credit card so the scammer is also at risk (in returning the invested money). That may be the reason why HYIP are out of Paypal.

Indeed, there are many HYIP sites who do use paypal and all of those HYIP sites became scams. However, the number of HYIP sites that use PayPal are TOO SMALL and the reasons are quite obvious. Paypal does not conduct business with HYIPs and paid to click sites because they have a really bad reputation of becoming scams.

Everyone is looking for ways to look for extra income asides their salary. That's the reason why most of this companies are leveraging on it.

For me , the best and popular answer for it is greed. People have noticed that there are a lot of people who wants to make quick money and as such creates fake sites to lure them and steal from them

Seriously for the fact that such websites have the tendency of paying someone higher amount of money with the kind of investment that they get into is reasonable enough to make it more popular.

Ponzi has taken over the high yield investment fund name, most hyip site pay old investor with new investors money and many people like it because of the high percentage.

Seriously for the fact that there are so many possibilities of getting paid over 100% of what you already invested in such project is one reason why they makes it look so popular.

Seriously for the fact that there are so many possibilities of getting paid over 100% of what you already invested in such project is one reason why they makes it look so popular.
It is the greed factor that makes people invest in HYIP sites. They lose their logic to believe that their savings can earn 10% every week or even higher. It is easy to understand that it is impossible to earn that high but the victim is just willing to try.

What make high yielding investment platform popular in my opinion is because of the desired people have to make money quick and they fall victims of such platform.

There are definitely people who know all the risks involved and just use it to try and make money, there are also some people who are new to these sites that have heard about them being scams but they do it anyways in hopes of making high returns, while there are also people who just stumbled upon a site that is promising high returns and they start investing in it.
Which side is more popular due to the name that it has made but according to what most people are saying is that there is enough risks involved in it.

High yield investment program is now very rampant in the society just because of the fact that a lot of people are not even ready to work again as they derive joy in scamming others

It is the greed factor that makes people invest in HYIP sites. They lose their logic to believe that their savings can earn 10% every week or even higher. It is easy to understand that it is impossible to earn that high but the victim is just willing to try.

Seriously, it's actually makes people to get involved in that kind of investment which some people will always try to argue that it's because they don't really know it is kind of investment I actually went into it.

I don't have the opinion that it is popular in the wrong way.Les Josie. Many people might have become victims and just want to create awareness and that is why it became popular

Write your reply... Why is hyip site more poplar I think there are definitely people who know all the risk involved and just it to try and make money . There are also some people who are new to the site that heard about them being scammed

Hyips originally known as high yield investment platform is becoming very popular these days because they offer interest high than what other forms of savings or investment offer but most of them are scam

At this time, I don't see HYIP sites being popular choice like before. Majority of them are long gone, and people have learned their tricks.

There are definitely people who know all the risks involved and just use it to try and make money, there are also some people who are new to these sites that have heard about them being scams but they do it anyways in hopes of making high returns, while there are also people who just stumbled upon a site that is promising high returns and they start investing in it.
The site is very popular but the site is a Ponzi scheme and it is a way of scamming people not legit this is why many people are not investing in the site.

This HYIP will continue to grow for as long as people need money. They will continue to play on someone's innocence and dupe people for their money. The only way it is profitable now is when you catch them young.

High yield investment platforms are becoming more popular because people are still falling gullible for it which makes the fraudstars see more benefits for them tonexoand their scheming tacticks the more

High yield investment schemes are really made popular because the owners sponsors promotion and also a lot of people want to get rich quick.

I made my first investment in HYIP in 2015. I managed to invest $5 and earned $7.5. Over the weeks I reinvested and continued to earn profits. Then I withdrew my seed money and invested all of my profits. This strategy worked for me for a couple of years until HYIPs began to disappear.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back