What's new

Why did you join BIZDUSTRY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primarily, my aim for joining this prestigious platform we call bizdustry is to make some extra cash along side my livelihood. And it has been an experience worth it all the while

I joined bizdustry to make money for the effort I am putting into it. I have been in bizdustry for getting to close to a year now or so and I've been very happy doing all I've been doing here since.

What about the schools and colleges? Have they resumed to offline classes or still following the online method of teaching? Here , some states where covid rate is low have allowed reopening of educational institutions.

Yes, the government has reopened many schools and colleges. Some schools are closed, but they are also opening sooner with a few days and things are going back to normal. There is no more lockdown in my country.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
I join industry first because I want to make money. But then, industry has reach contents that if paid attention to, can help Enlighten and broaden one's knowledge.

Well lots of people have their different reasons but for me, the reason was to earn initially but getting on here exposed me to a lot of other opportunities that I didn't know about before, so it's been good so far

I joined bizdustry primarily to earn for my time online and so far they haven't failed my expectations; but one thing I found out now is that, I never thought that I would learn so much on this platform

I always thought that all comment post site were just other means these selfish people were using to extract money from us until a friend told me about bizdustry and I glad I learned about this week's ago

All of us that were initially introduced into bizdustry had one thing in mind before joining, that is to make money off the platform for the contributions we all make in it

Yes, the government has reopened many schools and colleges. Some schools are closed, but they are also opening sooner with a few days and things are going back to normal. There is no more lockdown in my country.
Yeah , with the vaccines all around and also the herd immunity maybe , is the reason why educational institutions have reopened finally. It is also due to the fact that some experts rely for reopening the schools because children face mental issues if they dont met their friends in offline environment.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
Well as I am concern about this post here, most of us joined this platform to earn and add more knowledge online because people here keep posting articles we all could gain from and have much knowledge about many things I don't think I might know if not me joining this platform.

Yeah , with the vaccines all around and also the herd immunity maybe , is the reason why educational institutions have reopened finally. It is also due to the fact that some experts rely for reopening the schools because children face mental issues if they dont met their friends in offline environment.

I am not a kind of a person who is against vaccination at all. However, I think tht people definitely have the right to NOT get vaccinated. i think people who are at a much higher risk of getting Covid-19 should get vaccinated, not all the people.

I am not a kind of a person who is against vaccination at all. However, I think tht people definitely have the right to NOT get vaccinated. i think people who are at a much higher risk of getting Covid-19 should get vaccinated, not all the people.
Yeah I understand, the idea of getting vaccinated should be completely left to people's choice rather than forcing people to vaccinate both the doses to attend offline jobs.

I'm sure everybody reason is to make money, I joined to make money as well. Over time I discovered that I could help people and also contribute to some interesting topics.

Well lots of people have their different reasons but for me, the reason was to earn initially but getting on here exposed me to a lot of other opportunities that I didn't know about before, so it's been good so far
That was also my primary thought so I think that was one of the reason that make me join this forum,however its a great place to work and get some money and also learn many new things that you never expect or know about so this forum really enlighten me the most

I wasn't aware of bizdustry untill a Friend referred me to bizdustry but since I joined have found out that it's legit, bizdustry helps me get information about several things I know nothing about and it has also help me express my view and ideas while I get paid

Well I joined bizdustry because of the pleasure I developed from the operation of it. its one of the interesting platform I have come across which helped me to interact, impact myself and then also earned some good amount of money.

The main reason is to make money via commenting under discussions while the second is to learn from the discussions and no doubt I have come to learn a lot especially from the real estate, cryptocurrency and the business sections.

There are two major reasons I joined bizdustry. One of the reasons is to get paid for writing and the other reason is to improve my skills in writing and business. And so far, I see that coming through

I don't know if other person's has their reason joining bizdustry but I joined personally for the sake of making money but now I find it more interesting than making money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back