What's new

Why did you join BIZDUSTRY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say that the promise of being paid for posts was not what enticed me to join the Bizdustry forum, although it will certainly be a welcome benefit.

My unexpected meeting with Alex as a member of a Discord server was what led me here in the first place. I'd witnessed their interactions with the group's members. I thought that Alex was always straightforward and articulate in their speech while assisting their fellow members, which I considered to be admirable.

I am also new to the world of bandwidth sharing apps, and Alex seems to know the subject well.

I then explored their profile further and discovered their YouTube channel, which contained a plethora of information on numerous ways to make money online. That's why I've come here, hoping to learn more about how to make money online. I'm excited to read more of the collective thoughts of the Bizdustry members on this subject.
I hope you can find more ways to earn online. Bizdustry have their own catagory just for earnings. I recommend you going around threads and see what you could learn from others and what you could learn.

They provide to you daily fresh pieces of information and then every day you grow up your acknowledge and also you could learn many things in a short time frame where you need alone to google a lot to understand them.

I hope you can find more ways to earn online. Bizdustry have their own catagory just for earnings. I recommend you going around threads and see what you could learn from others and what you could learn.

They provide to you daily fresh pieces of information and then every day you grow up your acknowledge and also you could learn many things in a short time frame where you need alone to google a lot to understand them.

Thank you. I will certainly be looking through the forums. I am a little late to the party, so there is certainly a lot of information here to go through. I'm excited to learn more.

I joined since I wanted to earn some money and I like paid to post forums. Also the topics here are easy to answer compared to some other ge forums that you may not know much about.

I joined since I wanted to earn some money and I like paid to post forums. Also the topics here are easy to answer compared to some other ge forums that you may not know much about.
That is very good of you I think that many people come to this forum for the purpose of earning alone,but my primary goals here is to learn and contribute good and quality post to the community,so its the best way to make money as well but dont focus on earning alone

I joined bizdustry during the pandemic period because i lost my offline job and it has really helped me financially because I made enough money to sustain me throughout the pandemic.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
Initially when I got introduced I never thought I could be paid for just airing my views on various topics. That's one of the reasons I'm still here. I also joined cause I was interested in the content and I love good info

The main reason why I joined business today was because I was looking for a way to make extra money during the pandemic but I have also found out that there are a lot of resources I can always rely on.

To be honest I joined the platform because I wanted to make some extra money , but along the way apart from making money there are other important things I am also gaining from the platforms.

The main reason why I joined business today was because I was looking for a way to make extra money during the pandemic but I have also found out that there are a lot of resources I can always rely on.
I think when I join bizdustry the pandemic was almost over. During the pandemic most of the platform I was planning to make money on were not really trusted, although I earn some money with them but some of them were not able to withstand the age of time.

What made me to join business leaders the opportunity to make money online and also the ability to be able to meet so much other people with the same mindset.

I joined bizdustry back then during the pandemic because I have to survive the lockdown mainly becuase I lost my offline job and bizdustry has been paying off since then.

When I was referred to Bizdustry, I never though I would become a regular here. I was thinking to spend a couple of days and the just forget about the forum. However, I just loved this community. It was easy to earn here.
Likewise me too, when my friend referred me into bizdustry I was thinking that it was playing think, when I started I come and learn so many things about the forum that is actually helping me in my business.

I joined bizdustry to make money online. Though, I didn't concentrate on this site then because I didn't understand much about what this site is all about. I recently read it from somewhere that bizdustry is still pay it's members. That's why I come back. So, everything about this website me is money. I can't, however, denied the fact that this website has blessed in many ways.

As like, so many members join this forum to make money. I am also one of them, but after spending some good time on this forum, I realised this forum is not only for earning money. On this forum we have so much study material to learn, so now I have changed my opinion and I am trying to improve my knowledge.

I was referred to bizdustry some years back, as an earning platform, I never thought it was these amazing not until I join. it was more of impact that's i learned alot from the platform and i also earned some money.

I was also reffered to bizdustry right before the commencement of the pandemic and since then I have been making steady money online through working on bizdustry.
I was referred to bizdustry some years back, as an earning platform, I never thought it was these amazing not until I join. it was more of impact that's i learned alot from the platform and i also earned some money.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
I joined bizdustry because I want to learn from those with experience and beside that to earn, since I joined bizdustry I learned many things and also gained access to many resources.
S
When I was referred to Bizdustry, I never though I would become a regular here. I was thinking to spend a couple of days and the just forget about the forum. However, I just loved this community. It was easy to earn here.
Same to me, I thought that I will not be in the forum for too long but now I am addicted here because I learned many things from the experts and found many resources.

Actually I joined bizdustry first because I was introduced by my friends and it was amazing because I get exposed to alot of things online that educate me on so many things.

I joined bizdustry to make money, at first when I first joined, I was not really serious about the site so I was not active for some months, but later on I decided to give it a try and honestly it has been fun, I have learnt alot, and I am also earning.
That's good, because everyone who is working here on bizdustry have the purpose of making money on the forum, so the reason why I joined this forum is to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back