What's new

Why did you join BIZDUSTRY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I joined bizdustry is cos money 💰💲 is involved and knowledge is acquired and exposure cos I got to no new things also

Yeah forum is developing every second , there are already lot of things to learn and engage. Alex is working hard even during his vacation which shows he is really dedicated towards any improvement in the forum.

Another thing that makes the platform so good is that they make out time to share other good means through which people can still make money from, take for instance when he reviewed Cryptotab for earning BTC.

Another thing that makes the platform so good is that they make out time to share other good means through which people can still make money from, take for instance when he reviewed Cryptotab for earning BTC.
Yeah , his YouTube channel also is very informative about new online earning methods , also there are Sponsors from where we can earn money online. Overall , it's benefiting everyone of us including the admin.

To be really honest with you guys I joined primarily to earn money but I also learned in the process and also connected with some really cool people

I joined bizdustry because a friend who introduced me told me that I would get to learn a lot about so many things and I have learnt a lot in bizdustry

I joined of course like another 50% of the community members to earn some money, we see along the way, but I also saw some opportunities for other earnings

I joined of course like another 50% of the community members to earn some money, we see along the way, but I also saw some opportunities for other earnings
That is right. The main reason for many of us is to earn some money. Which is working great because this site pays regularly. The additional benefits that we get like being able to learn a lot and get many ideas is also great.

I joined Bizdustry through someone who introduced it to me in order to prove to me how real it is. And I've heard as well as seen a lot of testimonies from this platform.

For those who are not yet on this bizdustry platform or who are here and are not really taking the opportunity this platform is offering them since they joined, I must say that they're really missing out a lot. I joined because i want a platform that pays me for my time

I was kinda free in this lockdown and was always looking for more opportunities to earn money online. One day I discovered bizdustry from a thread in forumcoin and decided to give a try. It's been 3 months since I joined and I am really enjoying my time here , earning money , learning new things and making new friends.
For me I didn't have anything to be doing when I came up on an advertisement in a forum saying that you can be earning by posting on a forum and I click on the advertisement and it led me straight to Bizdustry.

I joined bizdustry with the aim of earning but along the line i think I'm carried away by its interesting and fun fact.

Apart from making money on bizdustry forum, it is also an educative forum whereby you learn new things and share your thoughts and experiences of life
In the first instance when I click on the link that brought me to this site it was to make money while I post on the website but as time went on and I started making money I'd started discovering that I am getting more information and knowledge on this website.

Mehn this is easy money , I’m just grateful to be on this platform, it helps me make money and at the same time I’m having so much fun what can beat that , still not seen yet

I was referred to this forum by a friend and my main aim of joining bizdustry was to make money but i've come to realize that one there are alot of things one can learn from the discussions on bizdustry.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
Even me the reason why I joined was for the main purpose of making money but this community has exposed me to so many things like different opportunities that people can make money online, even without making money here I can still check out some topics related to my main interest.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
That's also applicable to me. I joined this forum just to earn money. But only to realize the experience and ideas I get is more than the money I earn.

Apart from making money on this platform, it is very interesting because it is an educative forum whereby you will learn new things

I started earning on bizdustry since 2019 and back then I was able to be earning around $1.5 to $2 daily , before it was reduced to 10biznotes per post, and i also get to meet new people to share different ideas and information.
I have been posting on forums since 2015. In the past, I was posting on 20 forums via the forum wheel and postloop every day and making about $5 per day. I enjoy posting on forums.

to

I basically joined bizdustry to earn and learn. This is the more reason why I watch closely the comments of the members of the forum on threads that interest me.

The reasons why I joined bizdustry was to learn things in the forum also to make money too, as see bizdustry forum as a legit forum that is why I joined it.
Personally, I was referred to the website from someone who informed me that I can be able to make money from the website and ever since then I have been making money from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back