What's new

Why did you join BIZDUSTRY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some few days I was referred to this forum by a friend. I don't really know how to earn money online but I believe everything goes with Time. bizdustry is the best.

some days ago I was referred to this great forum by a friend. I don't really know how to make money online but I believe everything goes smoothly with time. I joined bizdustry to earn but it's seems like I'm beginning to learn more than I earn.

Well, I was referred to bizdustry, sometimes ago but I was not interested in the platform because I don't know then, how profitable its. That's both academically and even financially until when I began to participate, I found it more interesting than I was told.

Sincerely I joined bizdustry at first because I wanted to earn a lil extra money but now after a few weeks of being here I can say the experience has been wonderful. I have gained knowledge on things I never thought I would ,get to know a few secrets on stuffs. I'm glad I joined bizdustry.

Sincerely I joined bizdustry at first because I wanted to earn a lil extra money but now after a few weeks of being here I can say the experience has been wonderful. I have gained knowledge on things I never thought I would ,get to know a few secrets on stuffs. I'm glad I joined bizdustry.
Everybody come to this forum because they want to make money my first reason why am here was to make alot of money but thus I have learn so many things as a blogger which help me so much,the forum is very great

I joined bizdustry with the aim of earning but along the line i think I'm carried away by its interesting and fun fact.
I heard it was a good earning site. A relative who recommended the site showed me a payment proof. When I joined, I realised I got to learn a lot from the site too.

A friend actually invited me due to the way I needed money, he told me if I could be Diligent in doing the task given here I could actually be financially stable to some extent so I decided to give a try.

A friend actually invited me due to the way I needed money, he told me if I could be Diligent in doing the task given here I could actually be financially stable to some extent so I decided to give a try.
That is great. This forum can truly give you some financial stability of you stay diligent with the work. It is not such a hard task if you get used to it.

The first reason why I joined bizdustry is the monetary aspect , i was introduced to bizdustry by a friend when i list my offline job to the pandemic , and the second reason is to get information on how to make money online.

Genuinely I signed up with bizdustry initially since I wished to make a lil additional money now after a couple of full weeks of being actually right below I can easily state the expertise was fantastic. I have actually acquired understanding on points I never ever idea I will ,learn more about a couple of tricks on stuffs. I am happy I signed up with Bizdustry.

The first reason why I joined bizdustry is the monetary aspect , i was introduced to bizdustry by a friend when i list my offline job to the pandemic , and the second reason is to get information on how to make money online.
Then you are in the right place,with this forum you can make some good amount of money on monthly basis if you dedicate your time to work here,you can also learn various ways to make money online someone like I learn alot about my blogging work everyday,you can also promote your site in the forum if you have one

Actually, I joined bizdustry to solve problems, learn and also earn a decent living, it has been helping ever since because am beginning to be more focus in life.
I joined bizdustry because I want to earn something online, instead of wasting my time doing nothing at least now am growing and am learning a lot of things here.

Last edited:
some days ago I was referred to this great forum by a friend. I don't really know how to make money online but I believe everything goes smoothly with time. I joined bizdustry to earn but it's seems like I'm beginning to learn more than I earn.
The more time you devote to the site, the more you get to learn more and earn more. I was referred by a family member some months ago, and so far, it has been a nice experience on Bizdustry.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
I joined bizdustry because a friend who referred me told me a lot of good and enticing things about the site.
Primarily, i joined the site so i could earn some passive income for myself.
I have gotten to realise that i can learn a lot of things form the discussions here on the forum.

The major driving force that propelled me towards becoming a member of the bizdustry family was my desire to interact and gain more ideas. I have greatly benefited from bizdustry as I have met with a lot of enlightened individuals here and gained some valuable money making strategies.

The major driving force that propelled me towards becoming a member of the bizdustry family was my desire to interact and gain more ideas. I have greatly benefited from bizdustry as I have met with a lot of enlightened individuals here and gained some valuable money making strategies.
frankly speaking I come to this forum for the purpose of learning and promoting my business I did not even know in the first placethat they pay untill I start seing biznote accumulating in my account so I decide to ask question and they tell me that I can sell that for crypto but now I learn and also expect to earn

I joined bizdustry because I heard that it is legit, good, reliable, and informative. It doesn't only pay you to write, it teaches you how by reading the incredible comments of other users. This sounds incredible. I had no doubts joining bizdustry after this.

by the way, it was a friends of mine who joined me in the BIZDUSTRY. I decided to join because it showed me how to make a dollar by collecting BIZ Notes.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.

I can honestly say that the promise of being paid for posts was not what enticed me to join the Bizdustry forum, although it will certainly be a welcome benefit.

My unexpected meeting with Alex as a member of a Discord server was what led me here in the first place. I'd witnessed their interactions with the group's members. I thought that Alex was always straightforward and articulate in their speech while assisting their fellow members, which I considered to be admirable.

I am also new to the world of bandwidth sharing apps, and Alex seems to know the subject well.

I then explored their profile further and discovered their YouTube channel, which contained a plethora of information on numerous ways to make money online. That's why I've come here, hoping to learn more about how to make money online. I'm excited to read more of the collective thoughts of the Bizdustry members on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back