What's new

Why did you join BIZDUSTRY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started posting on Bizdustry after a break of 2 years. I took a break from forum posting because my favorite forum posting sites like postloop and the forum wheel did not have too many forums for posting.

Seriously, it was actually a very challenging time for a lot of people who are working on postloop because the site really helped a lot of people back then when it was paying and it's a shame that it all disappeared.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
My major aim why I join is to make money but later I discovered there is more to the forum than just making money I have learnt a lot from the forum

I joined bizdustry after I saw the advertisement on forum coin and people testifying about the forum so I had to go check it out, never took it seriously at first but I think am being interested in it lately as I visit the forum almost on daily basis

I joined bizdustry from a friend who talked me in and told me the site pays so i just had to start because currently i need money

Well, i joined on Bizdustri, for the same reason as you, dear friend @Oliver4smile
However I would like to be completely honest with you, telling you that I got to know this, while I was working for a similar one called BeerMoneyForum.
I don't know if you know that too, but it doesn't matter.
Thank you.

In the search for a site and platform that is real and pay for real I was introduced to bizdustry by a friend to make little cash from it but little would I know that I will find the plant form interest and very educative. Apart from the money aspect I have really learnt a lot from this forum.

I was referred to bizdustry,at first I didnt like the idea as I thought it was too demanding but I've come to realize that hardwork pays a lot and thats why I joined.

When I was referred to this site, I did not know I could make money so easily. I was only trying to have fun by discussing on various topics. However, when I started receiving payment, I started loving it.
I was like that when I started just having fun with the topics and giving my own opinion but when I got paid I was so happy and I fell in love with it

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
I wouldn't sugarcoat the main reasons why I joined this forum and that is because I want to be as honest as possible to stop the main reason why I joined this forum was because I was looking for an online platform that can be earning a lot of money online and when someone sent me a referral link that there's a website or follow went by a posting and commenting and be any money for them I quickly click on the link and here I am enjoying this platform like never before.

I was referred to bizdustry,at first I didnt like the idea as I thought it was too demanding but I've come to realize that hardwork pays a lot and thats why I joined.
That's very true , in fact Bizdustry pays you the highest for your hardwork than any other forums out there. I hope Bizdustry continues to be the number 1 forum and also gets lot of traffic.

My major aim why I join is to make money but later I discovered there is more to the forum than just making money I have learnt a lot from the forum

Yeah - a lot of people are paying attention to all the great information that are available on the platform that means something more than just the $1 they can make on daily basis.

Yeah - a lot of people are paying attention to all the great information that are available on the platform that means something more than just the $1 they can make on daily basis.
Yeah forum is developing every second , there are already lot of things to learn and engage. Alex is working hard even during his vacation which shows he is really dedicated towards any improvement in the forum.

I was kinda free in this lockdown and was always looking for more opportunities to earn money online. One day I discovered bizdustry from a thread in forumcoin and decided to give a try. It's been 3 months since I joined and I am really enjoying my time here , earning money , learning new things and making new friends.

There are many people in my country (Pakistan) who were were employed by many companies in here. However, during the lockdown they were doing the jobs at their home. They were not earning money online rather they were employed individuals who used to have a day job. However, they were working from home just becuase their company asked them to work from home due to the pandemic.

There are many people in my country (Pakistan) who were were employed by many companies in here. However, during the lockdown they were doing the jobs at their home. They were not earning money online rather they were employed individuals who used to have a day job. However, they were working from home just becuase their company asked them to work from home due to the pandemic.
Yeah work from home policy was followed by many companies here as well , especially the ones that are purely software based. However, now they are telling employers to work in office for 4 days a week rather than working from home because the covid cases have seen sharp decline from few months.

I join bizdustry because it's a platform which aid individuals to earned as possible as they can by performing their daily day to day transactions as it's expected. I love it because it keeps me interacting with many people.

I was referred to by a friend or group of friends rather. I was down financially and they advised me to join that's it's paying. At first I didn't take it serious because I thought it was a scam but I thank God I'm doing it today and it is helping me in one way

Yeah work from home policy was followed by many companies here as well , especially the ones that are purely software based. However, now they are telling employers to work in office for 4 days a week rather than working from home because the covid cases have seen sharp decline from few months.

Here in Pakistan things have changed completely. I do not think that anyone is working from home anymore. People are back to office and they are working in office as of now. The government of Pakistan does not plan to impose lockdown as of now.

Here in Pakistan things have changed completely. I do not think that anyone is working from home anymore. People are back to office and they are working in office as of now. The government of Pakistan does not plan to impose lockdown as of now.
What about the schools and colleges? Have they resumed to offline classes or still following the online method of teaching? Here , some states where covid rate is low have allowed reopening of educational institutions.

Though in most venture or interest one will definitely have what will be a driving force that compel him to join a team,but along the line you found out that you discover other values you can get from your assocation,and bizdustry is one of them.

Apart from making money on bizdustry forum, it is also an educative forum whereby you learn new things and share your thoughts and experiences of life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back