What's new

Why did you join BIZDUSTRY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason that I joined Bizdustry is to make money from my post. But after I joined I see that I learn some new ways to make more money

yes as every one is saying,I also join bizdustry with the aim of making money ,but later on realize that knowledge am gaining here is even more than the money am earning ,bizdustry is the best forum I have ever come across

I was kinda free in this lockdown and was always looking for more opportunities to earn money online. One day I discovered bizdustry from a thread in forumcoin and decided to give a try. It's been 3 months since I joined and I am really enjoying my time here , earning money , learning new things and making new friends.

Me too, at first I actually July joined this forum solely to make profit but now I a have got to learn new things here and met a lot of online business opportunities.

It's actually very nice that you get to start appreciating the website more for not just making money because there are tons of knowledge that you can acquire from the website that should be very beneficial for you.

When I was referred to this site, I did not know I could make money so easily. I was only trying to have fun by discussing on various topics. However, when I started receiving payment, I started loving it.

Sincerely I joined bizdustry to earn money online but now it is not just the money that is important but I get alot of information and get educated in this platform

I joined bizdustry after learning about it from another forum. For me, it was a good opportunity to add more online income sources. Now that I am here, I have learnt alot from the site and I keep earning.

I joined bizdustry when the going was rough and bad around the pandemic time to support myself financially, and since then I have gained a lot of things and acquire more knowledge.

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
I like their business model to start with. Initially I was wondering how it could work in the long run but when I studied it carefully I believe Bizdustry is positioned to be self sustaining and to be highly successful.

I joined Bizdustry to increase my knowledge and share my knowledge with other people. Bizdustry is the best platform to do so. It also provides money earning opportunity and a chance to meet great people and even make friends in here! :)

Personally, at first I joined bizdustry just to comment and make money but as time went on I started seeing some interesting topics being discussed by talented individuals and it got me coming back. There are threads I just go in to learn from what they discussed especially when I don't have any idea about the topic. And at the end of the day I will definitely learn one or two things. And typing here almost daily has improved my typing skills and speed. And so many other benefits.

I have been posting on forums since 2015. In the past, I was posting on 20 forums via the forum wheel and postloop every day and making about $5 per day. I enjoy posting on forums.
Wow that's really a long time, bizdustry is actually the first forum I joined. I joined bizdustry late year but I was not active, I just left it there until this year I took it seriously. It has not been up to a year I stared working on forums.

Genuinely I signed up with bizdustry initially since I wished to make a lil additional money now after a couple of full weeks of being actually right below I can easily state the expertise was fantastic. I have actually acquired understanding on points I never ever idea I will ,learn more about a couple of tricks on stuffs. I am happy I signed up with bizdustry

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
Sincerely, my initial reason why I joined was for the money. But over time I'm loving the intellectual discourse. It has widen my knowledge on the different fields especially cryptocurrency.

Sincerely I joined bizdustry to earn money online but now it is not just the money that is important but I get alot of information and get educated in this platform

Exactly, this was actually the main thing that happened with me because I never really knew that I am able to make money from the platform until recently before I joined the paying scheme.

not too long I have joined bizdustry,just to earn money and meet of with my needs ,but i later in realize that the ideas i am gaining is more than the money i earn ,i enjoy earning on bizdustry,it has been the best forum i have ever came across

Wow that's really a long time, bizdustry is actually the first forum I joined. I joined bizdustry late year but I was not active, I just left it there until this year I took it seriously. It has not been up to a year I stared working on forums.
I started posting on Bizdustry after a break of 2 years. I took a break from forum posting because my favorite forum posting sites like postloop and the forum wheel did not have too many forums for posting.

I started posting on Bizdustry after a break of 2 years. I took a break from forum posting because my favorite forum posting sites like postloop and the forum wheel did not have too many forums for posting.
That's really nice, how many other forums do you work with right now?
Currently I am just working with mainly bizdustry and cashtimeforum. Though I am looking for more forums I can add to the list to earn something really reasonable by month end.

Because it is an additional venue for learning for me and It offers an interactive environment in which members may give and receive constructive criticism and appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back