Not open for further replies.

Oliver4smile

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 27, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.

When I was referred to Bizdustry, I never though I would become a regular here. I was thinking to spend a couple of days and the just forget about the forum. However, I just loved this community. It was easy to earn here.

The reasons why I joined bizdustry was to learn things in the forum also to make money too, as see bizdustry forum as a legit forum that is why I joined it.

Sincerely I joined bizdustry at first because I wanted to earn a lil extra money but now after a few weeks of being here I can say the experience has been wonderful. I have gained knowledge on things I never thought I would ,get to know a few secrets on stuffs. I'm glad I joined bizdustry

I know Bizdustry do pay members for their contribution to the forum discussions, and that is the reason some people joined. But at the same time there are a lot of other things that can make someone decided to join bizdustry. So I want us to share with each other why we join bizdustry.

As for me, at the initial stage, I joined so I can make money from this forum but eventually I fell in love with the forum and my Interest in the discussions here become my principal goal for staying on this forum.
Bizdustry is a great platform where one can get paid for every comment you made. It's a learning platform where you get exposed to a lots of things going on around the world. She has helped a lot of people in under developed and developing countries to earn as they gain. Bizdustry is great, and God bless Alexandra for us. The name Alexander is a great name. I do call him 'Alexandra the Great'.

When I was referred to bizdustry it was based on my search to earn online on a legitimate platform and bizdustry offers that, though afterwards I enjoyed the topics and the discussion, gaining new insights on diverse issues.

I joined bizdustry to make money, at first when I first joined, I was not really serious about the site so I was not active for some months, but later on I decided to give it a try and honestly it has been fun, I have learnt alot, and I am also earning.

I joined is just straight through a referral link from a friend and a member of this site who is still active up till now. It has generally been a good experience since I am both earning and learning.

Personally I was actually on the website for more than two years without knowing that you can be able to make money from being active on the website until late last year that I got to notice that.

Initially I had no reason why I joined bizdustry of joining bizdustry since I joined through a friend's referral link,but sincerely I have no regrets rather I really benefit

Bizdustry is a company I'll love to even work in location aside the online engagement. Bizdustry efficient, consistent, and all out for biz. So I'm comfortable working with bizdustry.

I joined bizdustry because of what it has to offer me for the input I give it. I get paid accordingly on time and without delay at that in bizdustry. So, I get to stick with this platform for as long as it lasts

The reason why I picked interest in bizdustry was because it is one of the best paid to post website in which people can make up to $1 everyday that is why a lot of people like engaging it. Posting and reading of good comments on how to make money online thrilled a lot of us.

I saw evidences that Bizdustry is reliable and very trustworthy, I solely decided to join because I saw evidences of cashing out real money for the first time online.

I joined bizdustry because a friend introduced me to it and tolde it's something worth trying out and that I won't regret it. So I joined and ever since, I can't say that I have regretted joining the platform too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back