What's new

Why are people running from making a living out of farming?

Farming is a very lucrative business but it needs a lot of experience for you to be successful in it. Farming sometimes needs a reasonable amounts of money before you can start it.

Farming is a very lucrative business but it needs a lot of experience for you to be successful in it. Farming sometimes needs a reasonable amounts of money before you can start it.
Why won't people run away from farming business when they do not have anyone to support them. as we all know farming is not something that you can start with thousands of naira but millions.

Well it's probably down to ignorance, most people tend to belittle farming and think it's a low thing to do, farming is lucrative because it would always be needed
I think most people belittle farming based on the amount of work that you have to put in for you to be able to cultivate a farm or even without wheat have fun if you must know it's a very cumbersome process except if it's a farmer that has tractors and other farm implement to till the land.

You just sighted a very good reason why many people decided to run away from farming, most people believe farming is a job or business meant for poor and wretched people which is totally wrong.
One reason I think would be people see farming as the job for the poor which is wrong. You don’t have to be poor to be a farmer. Also the way the country is everyone like copy each other, you hardly find people who do things because they want to do them instead you people going into a business because someone close to them did the business and made money, very sad

Why won't people run away from farming business when they do not have anyone to support them. as we all know farming is not something that you can start with thousands of naira but millions.
It is not until you have millions of naira that you will be able to invest or start farming business. You can start with the little that you have and keep investing in it as the business grows.

It is not until you have millions of naira that you will be able to invest or start farming business. You can start with the little that you have and keep investing in it as the business grows.
What will my little money i I have do in farming ? First of all I will need to start acquiring land for my farming business then how am I going to do when land is millions of naira for over here ?

Why won't they be running from the farming business? If they don't have the cash to invest in a very solid and good mechanized system of farming, they have to back out for those with such means to take the lead
The truth is that family business and very difficult to do because it involves a lot of strength for you to be weeding and planting crossed but that does not mean that people should be running away from the business because food cultivation is something that the world cannot do without and the truth is that it is also very profitable.

Farming is actually a very good and lucrative way of making money but it is mostly on autopilot in many countries and prices of goods are always manipulated by the government.

Farming isn't as quick profiting as people want that's why a lot of people are not so involved. They're not willing to wait for the time taken to reap the harvest of what is sown.
The real thing is that there's no patience among today's youth. They forget that food is a basic need of life and is something that would never go out of fashion

Farming is a very lucrative business if done in the right way. People tend to run away from farming because it is still been done in the non mechanised way.

I have been thinking of farming business for a while now and I must say that I grew up with my Granny that rare cattle and co. It was a good thing if I can recall. I'd like to go back to it.

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.
Farming work is not as easy as you think if you don't have the right knowledge on how to grow the crops and rear animals u might end up destroying everything and sometimes no capital to start and having the right equipment is very important

Well, farming itself is tedious. But I want to venture into agricultural livestock. That one doesn't need much farm power like farming. And I plan to give it to someone in the business to manage.

Farming is very good, but the problem in my country is the insecurity that presents with it. So many times we have seen how Farmers got attacked by herdsmen in their farms and this scares so many people.

People are running away from farming business because they believe that everybody will make money working for the government or work in the

What will my little money i I have do in farming ? First of all I will need to start acquiring land for my farming business then how am I going to do when land is millions of naira for over here ?
Farming does not stop with the cultivation of crops, poultry farming is another kind of farming. You can be rearing animals like pigs, goats, sheep, cows or chickens.

Majority of people run away from farming is because it needs a lot of knowledge, experience, coordination with different stakeholders, physical presence, hardwork and attention, timing for each activity to be maintained properly and in devloping countries there is high dependency on natural water resources. Most other alternative of earning money originating from higher education, provides better work-life balance as well.

Farming does not stop with the cultivation of crops, poultry farming is another kind of farming. You can be rearing animals like pigs, goats, sheep, cows or chickens.
Well the creator of this topic was actually concentrating on crop farming , chicken rearing is good but you should not put pig in the list because I can't go into such,you know how they smell na.

Farming is very good, but the problem in my country is the insecurity that presents with it. So many times we have seen how Farmers got attacked by herdsmen in their farms and this scares so many people.
This issue of insecurity is what is making most fun process to be very expensive in the market as most fumbles cannot go to their various firms to farm and cultivate the normal crops that we usually used to buy..

Farming on a profitable scale is quite capital intensive which may scare a lot of people away and also there was a time people thought that farming was for the unlearned but that orientation has likely changed now globally.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back