What's new

Why are people running from making a living out of farming?

in my country alot of people have the notion that family is a poor man's business and job and therefore they prefer buying agricultural products than actually planting themselves.

If I would cite an example for my country, it is because many of the people believe that farming Is for the poor and also lack of sophisticated machinery.

Farming is a very difficult job to do. It requires a rigorous work . Almost everyone is going for a white collar jobs and wouldn't want to do go for farming. As for me , if I have the fund required, I prefer farming

Farming is tedious if you are to do it manually. This is one of the reasons people desist from farming. Lack of access to fund to run mechanized farming is another reason people don't like to go into farming.

Why won't they be running from the farming business? If they don't have the cash to invest in a very solid and good mechanized system of farming, they have to back out for those with such means to take the lead

In my country for instance, farmers do not get enough support from the government and also there is also insecurity due to herdsmen clashes. That's why we don't consider farming.

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.
The world has gone digital and most people believe that there are more money making opportunities in internet than there is in farming. Hence the decline in farming activites In recent years.

Many people are running a way from farming because they think it is very difficult not knowing that they are some devices of farming that make it easy.

In my country for instance, farmers do not get enough support from the government and also there is also insecurity due to herdsmen clashes. That's why we don't consider farming.
People here in Nigeria are not afraid of farming but the a lot of insecurities like you have just said the fulani herdsmen that are making things very difficult for farmers in some location, that is just the challenge.

The truth is that farming is very stressful and to some point if you look very well, there are other jobs out there or Business that can pay you more than farming and more over some government don't even sponsor farming

Don't be surprised that till this very moment we're discussing this topic, some persons still think the only ways to farm is using hoe and cutlasses. They are not aware of mechanized farming

People here in Nigeria are not afraid of farming but the a lot of insecurities like you have just said the fulani herdsmen that are making things very difficult for farmers in some location, that is just the challenge.
That is a serious issue which the government does not seem to care about and it is making lots of people to forget about farming as a survival means.

The herdmen has been one of the major problem of farmers since time immemorial. The herdmen believe that all land belongs to them and they can go anywhere they choose without any restriction.

But this is good fashion mentality he's no longer works in 21st century, but you don't see my country are not ready to change and the government is not doing anything about it.

Don't be surprised that till this very moment we're discussing this topic, some persons still think the only ways to farm is using hoe and cutlasses. They are not aware of mechanized farming
Even with mechanized farming , some people do not like the idea of being identify as farmers , they want to be part of the white collar job

People run away from making a living out of farming because they don't want to do menial jobs, they believe farming is meant for illiterates , but educated people are also going into big mechanized farming and making a fortune out of it.
We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.

A lot of people ignore the opportunity agriculture offers them. the main reason a lot of people run away from farming in my area is because they think it is a poor man's job.

The reason behind many people running from making money through farming is because they feel that family might be too stressful and unreliable. They also believe that it is a seasonal occupation.

A lot of people ignore the opportunity agriculture offers them. the main reason a lot of people run away from farming in my area is because they think it is a poor man's job.
I think I have to agree with you. In our society the farmer is looked down as a poor man who cannot be in the level of middle class because farming is not a lucrative job or business. Even the owners of a small farm is earning just enough for a family of 4. The reason for that is the traders who dictate the price when they purchase the farm harvest.

That is a serious issue which the government does not seem to care about and it is making lots of people to forget about farming as a survival means.
The price of everything in the country is high because of the instability and insecurity in the society, we just believe that this set of government is over for the citizen of the country to elect another good leader.

Many are running away from farming , since they probably see it as a black collar and not a white collar job , not knowing that many people usually earn more money from just farming and are using it for sustaining themselves

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back