What's new

Why are people running from making a living out of farming?

Many people are running away from the farm business because they think it as a type of business that is for the poor and they don't know much about anything called mechanized farming that is why

Farming still remain one do the most lucrative business in the world and youth have been mechanizing farming and making it big, but some people still thinks farming is for the poor and stressful.

Well it's probably down to ignorance, most people tend to belittle farming and think it's a low thing to do, farming is lucrative because it would always be needed

A lot of people in my country see farming a dirty job that is only meant for poor people. This is one of the reasons my country's economy is not growing as it should.

The thing is that I do not believe there should be so many farmers. A lot of people are running because they do not have access to how to use machine to farm

A lot of people in my country see farming a dirty job that is only meant for poor people. This is one of the reasons my country's economy is not growing as it should.
That is one of the major reasons why people are running away from farming as they sees it as a dirty and stressful job meant for the low lifers or people who are not doing well in the society.

Farming these days require a large sum of money to start , people will need to buy all the machines and the necessary tools that will be needed to run a standard farming system ,some people do not have money to engage into all this.

People are not running away from farming over here because there are a lot of people that engage in a farming system which involves the production of foods for themselves and their family member only, people cannot afford to go into a commercial farming system here.

A lot of people have the believe that farming is a dirty job and left for the low lifers. Another is that it is quite expensive to go into highly mechanized farming.

Some people have this wrong mentality that farming is not for the elite that it is a thing for the poor to indulge in. Farming is a very big and lucrative business if only they know what opportunities it holds

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.
I think the reason why people are running from farming in my country is all because of all the terrorist disturbing most farmers on the farm land and the killing is too much and no one want to die I guess.

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.
You have actually said one of the major problem as to why many do not think of going into farming today. It is quit true that farming is a very lucrative business to venture in as it is something that everyone makes use of, because we all eat. Many people see farming as too tedious, that they would not be able to cope, while some do not even know the potential that farming has, they feel it is a job for the poor

Farming nowadays is very difficult to start if you don't have all the necessary tools that is required to set up a standard farming, all these require a large sum of money and the government do not support people to establish a good farming system.

Well young people this days still needs the orientation of knowing the vasartile advantage of going into farming thou most of them run from it because of reasons like the stress they will go through,they tag it as a poor man or an illiterates occupation and most people hunt after white collar jobs these days in which its a very bad idea I wish people can see the advantage of farming and venture into it

People are running away from farming business because they believe that everybody will make money working for the government or work in the office for big company. They did not know that the best the time to invest in farming business is now. The reason is that there is high level of food insecurity around the world.
The level of high food insecurity in the world is supposed to be a reason for most people to be motivated to go into farming but alas this is not so as most people see farming as a job for peasant people but they do not know that farming is one of the most lucrative business that anyone can involve themselves in to make a lot of money.

When the ignorant people starts seeing the need and benefits that comes with the farming business, they'll start taking it very seriously. Farming is a big industry indeed

I do not think that farming is something that a lot of people should do. It should only be by a small percentage. People run away from farming because of notion that its for low class.

I do not think people are running away from farming. In fact I see more people taking up farming and ditching urban life for rural life. This is the reality of my country,

Many people are running away from the farm business because they think it as a type of business that is for the poor and they don't know much about anything called mechanized farming that is why
I think that there are many stereotypes like this across a lot fo different businesses and hopefully in the future this can be something that i addressed so that more people can venture into various different ventures with bad press.

Farming is a very lucrative type of business that most people don't know about. They only see it at the level of just you growing your crops and stops there. They have not actually evaluated the economic impact farming has on the economy

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back