What's new

Who opens the doors of the business?

IF your business or company is big enough to employ a guard, then they are the ones that has the responsibility of opening the door.
Each company is governed by its own agreements and responsibilities. In the particular case of the functions of the employees of an office, company or institution, where there are security personnel, whose responsibility is it to open the doors for the personnel to enter? The doorman or the guard? I have seen discussions because the guards want to put them as guardians when their responsibility is to take care and as the word "guard" says, to protect and take care of the personnel.

That is the main thing which needs to be considered always, the responsibilities and those that are supposed to implement them. Anyone who's not doing what's expected would then be queried.

There are so many people who are working for a company or business establishment that I always hide them from doing what they're supposed to do or by having someone to cover for them which is very bad for your business.

There are Businesses that have gatekeepers with the responsibility of opening the doors of the business on daily basis. They are paid.

My business complex is normally guided 24 hours in a day so whenever they dey work as close they normally hand over the key to the security personnel who are in charge of opening it the next day.

My business complex is normally guided 24 hours in a day so whenever they dey work as close they normally hand over the key to the security personnel who are in charge of opening it the next day.
If you have a business complex, and they don't have a hired doorman, I imagine that in your case they have more than one security guard. I deduce this, because if the guard works 24 hours, he must have a substitute who stays for the guard and the key, when he finishes his watch. Am I right?

There are Businesses that have gatekeepers with the responsibility of opening the doors of the business on daily basis. They are paid.
A gatekeeper as you said is the one that will take the full responsibilities of whoever comes in and goes out of the business organisation, in any business they should be the one to handle this area.

I think each organisation has different administrative and management procedures.
In light of this I think an office assistant should be saddled with opening of the door to the office.

I think each organisation has different administrative and management procedures.
In light of this I think an office assistant should be saddled with opening of the door to the office.
Of course, the assistant or office worker must have the key to the office, I am referring to the main door of the company. In this case there is usually a doorman or watchman, who is in charge of opening the door to receive the rest of the staff and clients.

Who opens a business door depends on the particular company. Every company has it own rules on who opens the door of their business everyday. Some uses the gatemen while some appoints people to do it.

Who opens a business door depends on the particular company. Every company has it own rules on who opens the door of their business everyday. Some uses the gatemen while some appoints people to do it.
In the end, this is related to the country and the entrepreneurs, as the latter will make the decision to delegate the door functions according to their customs. Throughout the subject I have been able to verify that according to the countries the guard and the doorman have their duties very similar, while in my country it is different when there are both workers in a company.

In the end, this is related to the country and the entrepreneurs, as the latter will make the decision to delegate the door functions according to their customs. Throughout the subject I have been able to verify that according to the countries the guard and the doorman have their duties very similar, while in my country it is different when there are both workers in a company.
You are very right. There is different from a security guard and a doorman but some company tends to use the security guard some times to take the job of a doorman and add to his salary.

If it happens that the business does not occupy more than a shop, I think the owner of the business is required to open the shop.

You are very right. There is different from a security guard and a doorman but some company tends to use the security guard some times to take the job of a doorman and add to his salary.
I agree with this, companies such as financial institutions request security guards instead of doormen, and for them the salary is increased and in some cases doubled by the contracting company. This makes such employment highly sought after by competent people who meet the requirements.

I agree with this, companies such as financial institutions request security guards instead of doormen, and for them the salary is increased and in some cases doubled by the contracting company. This makes such employment highly sought after by competent people who meet the requirements.
You understood my submission perfectly well and this is how it is being run in my country as well. For most companies to reduce cost they employ security guards as their doormen and add something to their salaries.

The watchman should not be told to close and open the door, his job is different except in a situation where the organization is understaffed or trying to cut cost, the office assistant should do that.
You're right. It is not the watchman's duty to be opening and closing doors of a business. His duty is to keep watch of the business premises and not the other way around

You understood my submission perfectly well and this is how it is being run in my country as well. For most companies to reduce cost they employ security guards as their doormen and add something to their salaries.
It is correct, in the case of my country there are security guard companies where other companies request their services. However, in this particular case, these security guards with porter functions are requested in independent places and not in the companies destined for them.

It actually depends on how big the company is. If it is a small company, the office assistant can handle such duty but in a big company it is not the duty of an office assistant to open the business door.

The security personnel is the right person to open the door for client this is because the security personnel has the skills and has the needed experience to know who to let in and who not to.

The people who opens the door for business are the security personnel,though must people disregard them but they play a vital role in

I think the decision on who should open the business premises lies with the business owner. Most business owners usually allow cleaners or security guards to open the place since they are always early to work than others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back